Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jul 13th 2005, 11:59 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Face81
Day is good, ta..... I keep popping in and out of here whilst working.... not good! LOL
Ditto, spending far too much time here.

hows u?
Not too bad mate, work is on off, parents are here at the moment and just looking forward to popping home at the end of Aug. When are you away?

oh and have I reminded you that you owed my karma?
Think that should be resolved now...
Old Jul 13th 2005, 3:07 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Toontje
ANYONE HOME?

Nobody.......

Ah, well. At least I was the first customer.....

You are so hard to find.... Thanks for the Karma and the little msg!

Mickey x
Old Jul 13th 2005, 5:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
You are so hard to find....
Not if you know where to look.
Old Jul 13th 2005, 5:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Good Evening all,
Well what wonderful weather in the UK...just about to pour me a drink....anyone care to join me....
Old Jul 13th 2005, 5:57 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Not if you know where to look.
Hello Sweet Pooch! How's life in Austin?
Old Jul 13th 2005, 6:08 pm
A Natural Blonde

Zannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarah1
Good Evening all,
Well what wonderful weather in the UK...just about to pour me a drink....anyone care to join me....
A nice tall glass of Pimms will be nice thanks..

Cheers.....
Old Jul 13th 2005, 6:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Zannie
A nice tall glass of Pimms will be nice thanks..

Cheers.....
No probs, just poured myself a large barcardi and coke...yum...
Old Jul 13th 2005, 6:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tami2
Hello Sweet Pooch! How's life in Austin?
Hi Tami.

Very good, thank you. I really enjoy the hot weather here, nice city, friendly people, good food, and more important: Amy is in real life even nicer than in cyber-life!
Old Jul 13th 2005, 8:04 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Welivehere
Ditto, spending far too much time here.

Not too bad mate, work is on off, parents are here at the moment and just looking forward to popping home at the end of Aug. When are you away?

Think that should be resolved now...
did u sign off the karma u sent me? what was the message?

i will be away from the 2nd week of Aug till the end of aug...... not too long a holiday...

sleep time.....
Old Jul 14th 2005, 3:20 am
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Hi Tami.

Very good, thank you. I really enjoy the hot weather here, nice city, friendly people, good food, and more important: Amy is in real life even nicer than in cyber-life!
I'm so happy for you both! It's wonderful when two great people find each other! Take care and I'll keep an eye on you from afar!
All the best, darlin'!

PS. Dad quit smoking AGAIN! It's been a couple of months now, so we're keeping our fingers crossed that it will stick this time!
Old Jul 14th 2005, 3:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

I'm so happy for you both! It's wonderful when two great people find each other! Take care and I'll keep an eye on you from afar!
All the best, darlin'!

PS. Dad quit smoking AGAIN! It's been a couple of months now, so we're keeping our fingers crossed that it will stick this time!
Hi Tami.....
You can help with hiding the ashtrays.......
Old Jul 14th 2005, 3:31 am
Yes, Master...

Originally Posted by shoushou
Hi Tami.....
You can help with hiding the ashtrays.......
Used to flush his ciggies when I was a kid....pissed him off royally!
How are you then Shoushou? Kind of quiet here tonight.
Old Jul 14th 2005, 3:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Used to flush his ciggies when I was a kid....pissed him off royally!
How are you then Shoushou? Kind of quiet here tonight.
I used to break them in half,then I quit......breaking them,that is....
Im great as always,thank you
Its still 7.30 AM in ME,people are either slleping/getting ready for work....
And where I am now(Canton,China),its 11.33AM.....
Old Jul 14th 2005, 3:36 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
I used to break them in half,then I quit......breaking them,that is....
Im great as always,thank you
Its still 7.30 AM in ME,people are either slleping/getting ready for work....
And where I am now(Canton,China),its 11.33AM.....
Umm.....hello!
Old Jul 14th 2005, 3:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
Umm.....hello!
Yes,hello....
What do you want????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.