Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jul 11th 2005, 7:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
Yo, Tino. How's GZ? Getting settled in?
Im always settled Chris....Wherever I lay my hat,etc....
Old Jul 11th 2005, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

twinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud of

Hi All,
Here in the super sunny uk...anyone for a drink?
Old Jul 11th 2005, 7:36 pm
Forum Regular

twinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by twinkle toes
Hi All,
Here in the super sunny uk...anyone for a drink?
Guess you're all asleep in the ME.....
Old Jul 11th 2005, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

Helloooo
Old Jul 11th 2005, 8:17 pm
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Im always settled Chris....Wherever I lay my hat,etc....
I'm much the same, although I haven't been anywhere else for ages. Getting quite the itchy feet, but no vacation target in sight and no real cash to go anywhere for the time being.
Old Jul 11th 2005, 8:21 pm
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Helloooo
Not asleep, but not in the ME either.

How are you doing?
Old Jul 11th 2005, 8:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Helloooo
Hellawwww
Old Jul 11th 2005, 8:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm much the same, although I haven't been anywhere else for ages. Getting quite the itchy feet, but no vacation target in sight and no real cash to go anywhere for the time being.
No worries,get a loofah for your feet,it will help you relax
Old Jul 11th 2005, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

Not asleep, but not in the ME either.

How are you doing?
Hi, I'm good enjoying the lovely weather here in the uk, makes a change from 40+ degrees....lol.
How are you?
Old Jul 11th 2005, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

Hellawwww
Hellooooo
Old Jul 11th 2005, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for the K whoever sent it.....x
Old Jul 11th 2005, 8:54 pm
Perfumdiva1

Smile Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by shiva
they ****ed off when your fat arse landed in town
Now Shiva, You are usually such a sweet boy

Take a deep breath and say:

"Fit like min"

and all shall be well

PS How is it going in the land of plenty, and is Mrs Shiva settling in, me was there in April, and couldnt believe the huge change to the place, and it wasnt all good...

Too many Chavs in Ibn thingy mall, too many shell suits and tatoos and rough, skinned headed, football shirt wearing families... EEEEWWWWWWWWWWW

I must be behind with the times, no mini skirts and backless tops for me...

BTW Hello

PD1

Old Jul 11th 2005, 9:00 pm
aka Mr. X

No worries,get a loofah for your feet,it will help you relax
Ha. Ha.
Old Jul 12th 2005, 8:37 am
always be good

babybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perfumdiva1
Now Shiva, You are usually such a sweet boy

Take a deep breath and say:

"Fit like min"

and all shall be well

PS How is it going in the land of plenty, and is Mrs Shiva settling in, me was there in April, and couldnt believe the huge change to the place, and it wasnt all good...

Too many Chavs in Ibn thingy mall, too many shell suits and tatoos and rough, skinned headed, football shirt wearing families... EEEEWWWWWWWWWWW

I must be behind with the times, no mini skirts and backless tops for me...

BTW Hello

PD1

errr....shiva is a boy eh?

*sit and drinking alone*
Old Jul 13th 2005, 7:43 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

Is there anybody out there?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.