Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jul 11th 2005, 10:18 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Afraid not, I have things to do today, may be back later........still freaking out from seeing War of the Worlds :scared:
Got everything done then?
Old Jul 11th 2005, 10:22 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Welivehere
Got everything done then?
Yep look gorgeous again :scared:

Now thinking about wine...............food, what delicious things I am gonna dream up for hubbys dinner :scared: :scared:

I really feel like Dahl, the dark, creamy, buttery shit like stuff from The Pavillion....yuummmmm
Old Jul 11th 2005, 10:47 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

Yep look gorgeous again :scared:
Was there ever any doubt

Now thinking about wine...............food, what delicious things I am gonna dream up for hubbys dinner :scared: I really feel like Dahl, the dark, creamy, buttery shit like stuff from The Pavillion....yuummmmm
How about packing kids off to cinema and getting hubby to take you out for the Dahl and a bottle of wine..., no cooking and good food and some-one does the cleaning up...
Old Jul 11th 2005, 10:57 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Welivehere
Was there ever any doubt

How about packing kids off to cinema and getting hubby to take you out for the Dahl and a bottle of wine..., no cooking and good food and some-one does the cleaning up...
Hubby at work and kids on pc's......I think they are suction cupped to the monitors LOL

There is later though and that dhal is sounding very enticing, not the wine of course cos I don't really drink
Old Jul 11th 2005, 11:05 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all

Hubby at work and kids on pc's......I think they are suction cupped to the monitors LOL

There is later though and that dhal is sounding very enticing, not the wine of course cos I don't really drink
sorry i did not get a time to reply to you yesterday..but thank you....you got the painters in???
Old Jul 11th 2005, 11:07 am
Banned

Originally Posted by lewis748
sorry i did not get a time to reply to you yesterday..but thank you....you got the painters in???
Now you have me totally confused lewis
Old Jul 11th 2005, 11:09 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Talking Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Now you have me totally confused lewis
I called you a slapper and you told me to F off yesterday...just thought you might have the painters in...you know..reds playing at home!!!
Old Jul 11th 2005, 11:15 am
Banned

I called you a slapper and you told me to F off yesterday...just thought you might have the painters in...you know..reds playing at home!!!
Oh right...LOL no you got me worried cos I have had the painters in :scared:
Old Jul 11th 2005, 11:17 am
Long Member

Talking Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Oh right...LOL no you got me worried cos I have had the painters in :scared:
Ok so we know were we were now...right lets start again...what you been up to you old slag!!
Old Jul 11th 2005, 11:32 am
Banned

Ok so we know were we were now...right lets start again...what you been up to you old slag!!
Nothing much, been in cos I have had probloems with my gob again, on antibiotics..........

oh you mean the dirt and sleeze, right well nothing much, walla has been sticking his tongue in my ear, all my gf have gone home for some counselling and drying out, hubby is in Dubai....stranger things can happen LOL

How about you....been to any dog shows lately?
Old Jul 11th 2005, 1:09 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Just doing the decent thing and saving the Dhow from drowing in this puddle........

Tada! Saved!
Old Jul 11th 2005, 1:11 pm
Banned

Where have all the nice people gone?
Old Jul 11th 2005, 1:50 pm
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Busiest I've seen this place in a long time.

You seem bored, JB...missing all your partners in crime?
Old Jul 11th 2005, 2:27 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
Busiest I've seen this place in a long time.

You seem bored, JB...missing all your partners in crime?
Bored far from it X, I have been very busy...in the lounge

I don't need partners in crime, I can manage all on my own
Old Jul 11th 2005, 2:55 pm
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Bored far from it X, I have been very busy...in the lounge

I don't need partners in crime, I can manage all on my own
Of that I have little doubt.

And I've seen you in the lounge...just haven't felt I can add anything to the conversation of late.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.