Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 13th 2005, 1:09 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

I'll put the kettle on - could alaways do you a virgin mary?????
Originally Posted by Tami2
Sorry MJC, I'm a tea-totler, but I'd love a cappuccino! Nice to meet you!
Old May 13th 2005, 1:11 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by MJC
I'll put the kettle on - could alaways do you a virgin mary?????
Maybe later, it's only 9 a.m. here, so I'm still looking for the caffein pick up!
Old May 13th 2005, 1:13 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Jools, my love! How's it going?
Hi Tami, I am fine thanks, been busy with the folks who are here forever LOL

Went and saw Destinys Child last night and really enjoyed it, didn't think I would, not really my thing but got pursuaded to go LOL

How are you, are you coming back to Dubai soon?

Bloody Mary would be just the tickets thanks MJC
Old May 13th 2005, 1:14 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I do know how to please a woman...

Originally Posted by Jellybean

Old May 13th 2005, 1:16 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

evening folks.

Whats new?
Old May 13th 2005, 1:16 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
Oh I do know how to please a woman...
Easily pleased when it comes to alcohol...............because I am an alcoholic you know, at it every w/e
Old May 13th 2005, 1:17 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

takes one to know one pet
Easily pleased when it comes to alcohol...............because I am an alcoholic you know, at it every w/e
Old May 13th 2005, 1:18 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Hi Tami, I am fine thanks, been busy with the folks who are here forever LOL

Went and saw Destinys Child last night and really enjoyed it, didn't think I would, not really my thing but got pursuaded to go LOL

How are you, are you coming back to Dubai soon?

I don't know for sure about the move yet. We're still waiting for word from ASD about the kids getting into school there. They've been accepted at DAA, and Simone suggested that we just go ahead and take it, but we're not to happy with what's going on over there right now. So, it looks like we either get all three of them into ASD or we wait another year.
Old May 13th 2005, 1:20 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hello Mr F, a what cheeky little things you been up to, let me guess beef kebab and chips for lunch?
Originally Posted by Face81
evening folks.

Whats new?
Old May 13th 2005, 1:20 pm
Yes, Master...

evening folks.

Whats new?
Hi Face! I guess you're happy to be home, huh? Did you get a summer internship yet?
Old May 13th 2005, 1:21 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

I don't know for sure about the move yet. We're still waiting for word from ASD about the kids getting into school there. They've been accepted at DAA, and Simone suggested that we just go ahead and take it, but we're not to happy with what's going on over there right now. So, it looks like we either get all three of them into ASD or we wait another year.
Hi tami,

How r things with u? I say go for DAA.... u could always swap schools later, I mean this way, atleast all of you can be together.
Old May 13th 2005, 1:22 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by MJC
takes one to know one pet
OK chook

Tami I would get them over here and then try and reorganise the schools if poss, there isn't much between them at the end of the day...the schools I mean. They all have good points and bad points but overall OK. I just think you would find it easier to sort once here....BUT I understand your reluctance, it is a worry.
Old May 13th 2005, 1:22 pm
The Oracle

Hi Face! I guess you're happy to be home, huh? Did you get a summer internship yet?
Hello Tami,

I am doing very well thanks.... should know bout my internship very soon...
Old May 13th 2005, 1:23 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by MJC
Hello Mr F, a what cheeky little things you been up to, let me guess beef kebab and chips for lunch?

Mr. F.... lol... I like that. heh heh

Spaghetti Bolognaise for lunch matey..... I do like a varied meal plan.
Old May 13th 2005, 1:23 pm
Yes, Master...

Hi tami,

How r things with u? I say go for DAA.... u could always swap schools later, I mean this way, atleast all of you can be together.
That's true. It's something we're kind of wrestling with. Hopefully, we'll hear for sure one way or the other from ASD in the next couple of days and they we have until the 17th to let DAA know our decision. I'm so tired of being a single parent over here and I miss the Dubai sunshine!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.