Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 15th 2005, 5:33 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by shoushou
True.True.Wont argue with that.
So who's going to cheer me up
Old May 15th 2005, 5:39 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust

OK I'm off to bed now - speak to you soon, Night SS, Heart, Toon and any other lurkers
Old May 15th 2005, 5:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Not me today.It seems I am more in an agitator mood today.But tell me,what you have in mind?Can I buy you chocolate dessert of some kind.
Old May 15th 2005, 5:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

OK I'm off to bed now - speak to you soon, Night SS, Heart, Toon and any other lurkers
Good night dear.Sweet dreams.
Old May 15th 2005, 5:44 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Night FD.... Hope tomorrow is better for you..
Old May 15th 2005, 5:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Night FD.... Hope tomorrow is better for you..
Didnt notice until now,youre back in Dubai.Welcome back
Old May 15th 2005, 5:50 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Didnt notice until now,youre back in Dubai.Welcome back

Yes I am, thanks and already counting down the days for getting back on that 747 or was it a 777 ( never pay much attention) again in 6 weeks for the summer!!
Old May 15th 2005, 5:52 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Good evening everyone!!

Fine warm evening isnt it!!
Old May 15th 2005, 5:58 pm

Originally Posted by Malteser
Good evening everyone!!

Fine warm evening isnt it!!

Evening Malt..... Yes its very warm tonight... And I dont think that A/C is working right....

How are you?
Old May 15th 2005, 5:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yes I am, thanks and already counting down the days for getting back on that 747 or was it a 777 ( never pay much attention) again in 6 weeks for the summer!!
You usually stay for longer periods,or??

Hi there Malt
Old May 15th 2005, 5:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=Heart of gold]And I dont think that A/C is working right....
QUOTE]

It is a problem everywhere today
Old May 15th 2005, 6:07 pm

You usually stay for longer periods,or??

Hi there Malt
Yes I do... Been here 2 years in Oct.... I go back the UK for the Easter, and summer hols and Christmas unless we have family coming out!

On that note, goodnight.... I have a school run in the morn as do many of us Mums!
Old May 15th 2005, 6:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yes I do... Been here 2 years in Oct.... I go back the UK for the Easter, and summer hols and Christmas unless we have family coming out!

On that note, goodnight.... I have a school run in the morn as do many of us Mums!

Cheers Heart.
Nice meeting you and have a good night a nd a good day.Bye bye
Old May 15th 2005, 6:20 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Evening Malt..... Yes its very warm tonight... And I dont think that A/C is working right....

How are you?

Am fine thanx.

Am off home for 6 weeks too YYiiiippppeeeeee
Old May 15th 2005, 6:29 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Huelllllooooo!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.