Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 15th 2005, 4:26 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I do...I think not LOL

I am fine thanks Novi, dentist today then British Embassy to do some work

What you up to?
indonesian embassy today ... getting visa form for sam and hubby. You know it used to be free for british passport to get to Indo. Not now !!! We have to pay visa going back to Indo, and have to pay visa (for me) going back to the UK
Old May 15th 2005, 4:29 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
indonesian embassy today ... getting visa form for sam and hubby. You know it used to be free for british passport to get to Indo. Not now !!! We have to pay visa going back to Indo, and have to pay visa (for me) going back to the UK
So you are the person who has given me a job.......LOL Only kiddin'

I recall I had to pay something like Rph200,000 per person just to get out of Jakarta......
Old May 15th 2005, 4:33 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

So you are the person who has given me a job.......LOL Only kiddin'

I recall I had to pay something like Rph200,000 per person just to get out of Jakarta......
i know there is 200.000 rupiahs per head for airport service to leave jakarta airport !!! And 1.000.000 rupiahs for fiscal tax for Indonesia residents.

Stupid stupid stupid (no pun intended JB, i was referring to the fiscal tax)
Old May 15th 2005, 4:36 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

i know there is 200.000 rupiahs per head for airport service to leave jakarta airport !!! And 1.000.000 rupiahs for fiscal tax for Indonesia residents.

Stupid stupid stupid (no pun intended JB, i was referring to the fiscal tax)
I know what you meant Novi....yeah I had to pay the whole lot....take a mortgage out just to leave the place, then they started charging for infants too

Anyway, had a chance to move back there recently, thought about it, the option is always open. Great for saving copious amounts of money badminton is good and houses huge...hey I have a pic of my old house, you wanna see it?
Old May 15th 2005, 4:38 am
semarang

I know what you meant Novi....yeah I had to pay the whole lot....take a mortgage out just to leave the place, then they started charging for infants too

Anyway, had a chance to move back there recently, thought about it, the option is always open. Great for saving copious amounts of money badminton is good and houses huge...hey I have a pic of my old house, you wanna see it?
why not, yes i would like to see ur house pls

I know living in Indonesia is low cost, and you can save more money there.
Old May 15th 2005, 4:42 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Good Morning Sweeties!! Hows everyone doing after the weekend???

I think its gonna be a hell out there today. already hot at 7am phewwwww.

I think Ill take it easy today. Bit tired for shopping (wink). Friends coming over from home nest Tuesday YYYIIIIEEEEEEE. Might have some more Maltesers living in Doha, who knows. Did u guys know that my family are the only Maltesers in this country haha we should get a bonus for this, the only of our species in this land............lol
Old May 15th 2005, 4:45 am
semarang

Originally Posted by Malteser
Good Morning Sweeties!! Hows everyone doing after the weekend???

I think its gonna be a hell out there today. already hot at 7am phewwwww.

I think Ill take it easy today. Bit tired for shopping (wink). Friends coming over from home nest Tuesday YYYIIIIEEEEEEE. Might have some more Maltesers living in Doha, who knows. Did u guys know that my family are the only Maltesers in this country haha we should get a bonus for this, the only of our species in this land............lol
Hi Malt !!! Hv put up ur pic in the photopost.
Old May 15th 2005, 4:46 am
Banned

why not, yes i would like to see ur house pls

I know living in Indonesia is low cost, and you can save more money there.
Done

Hi Malt, pls learn to rotate pics...I have a crick in my neck
Old May 15th 2005, 4:47 am
semarang

LMAO
Old May 15th 2005, 4:47 am
semarang

Done

Nice big house JB !!! And i love ur swimming pool
Old May 15th 2005, 4:49 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Done

HAHAHA...................sorry guys! Finally managed to work the post thingie but didnt get as far as rotating LOL

I have a new camera which is so easy to use so u will seeing more of me.............hehe
Old May 15th 2005, 4:53 am
semarang

R u coming tomorrow Malt??? You can take sophie and Bing too ... , as far as u let the lady knows. Apparently she told me she need to invite as many ladies as possible because she try to help out malaysian embassy.
Old May 15th 2005, 4:55 am
Melts in your Mouth

R u coming tomorrow Malt??? You can take sophie and Bing too ... , as far as u let the lady knows. Apparently she told me she need to invite as many ladies as possible because she try to help out malaysian embassy.

ooeerrr Nov u didnt ask premission before putting on the piccie!!

I am angry at u now GGGrrrrr

Nah I think I will leave it. Hubby off so he gets my undiv attention (lucky him!)
Old May 15th 2005, 4:56 am
semarang

Originally Posted by Malteser
ooeerrr Nov u didnt ask premission before putting on the piccie!!

I am angry at u now GGGrrrrr

Nah I think I will leave it. Hubby off so he gets my undiv attention (lucky him!)
do u want me to take it out???
Old May 15th 2005, 4:58 am
Melts in your Mouth

do u want me to take it out???

Nah they dont know which one is ME.....................hehe

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.