Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 21st 2005, 5:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by MJC
Do youy really want to know.....

Hit me!!!
Old May 21st 2005, 5:22 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shoushou
A relative of mine,who is the family authority on cigars by the way,while on a trip to Switzerland,went to Gerard Pere & Fils,Im pretty sure you know them Frans,and they also are Armenian if I may add,saw a gem of a cigar.
Vahe,the son,openned their vault and brought what was a 70 years old Cuban cigar box and openned it.Of course noone would smoke it cause it was almost disintegrated,but he tells me it was a sight to be seen.And this story is from some year in the early nineties.
But I would have tried the whiskey...
Old May 21st 2005, 5:23 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

I went there, Sac's etc. No go, someone must sell them , my card is burning a hole in my pocket

and ps - I'll get a great BJ for it!!!
Dont go that road MJC,I beg you.
Anyway,I am almost certain youll find it in the new Burjuman.
Old May 21st 2005, 5:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
I asked if you wanted to read them, but prefered to go scare the horses. Your head really that ugly?

If you really feel the urge to open up,then please,sounds really saucy.
And dont you ever speak of the horses :scared:
And you better see my head to believe it
Old May 21st 2005, 5:25 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

OK, how does 30K on the engagement ring sound? (that's pounds UK)

She wears more on her fingers than I drive but well, she's worth it!!
Hit me!!!
Old May 21st 2005, 5:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Butt revenge and wine have something in common MJC, the longer you wait? The better it tastes. So your club will win next time.

Butt revenge??????
Im shivering on the thought Frans
Old May 21st 2005, 5:26 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You got the vaseline?
Butt revenge and wine have something in common MJC, the longer you wait? The better it tastes. So your club will win next time.
Old May 21st 2005, 5:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

But I would have tried the whiskey...
Of course you would
Old May 21st 2005, 5:27 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

If you really feel the urge to open up,then please,sounds really saucy.
And dont you ever speak of the horses :scared:
And you better see my head to believe it
Just sent a nice spicy conclusion your way...
Old May 21st 2005, 5:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MJC
I went there, Sac's etc. No go, someone must sell them , my card is burning a hole in my pocket

and ps - I'll get a great BJ for it!!!

I will give you all the support you need,MJC.
In the purchase,of course.Dont get me wrong!
Old May 21st 2005, 5:28 pm
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by MJC
You got the vaseline?
Not into guys...
Old May 21st 2005, 5:29 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Butt, Butt, Butt.....
Not into guys...
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MJC
OK, how does 30K on the engagement ring sound? (that's pounds UK)

She wears more on her fingers than I drive but well, she's worth it!!

Gobsmacked.
Im without speech.
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

So you sell Trusses?
I will give you all the support you need,MJC.
!
Old May 21st 2005, 5:30 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That makes a change....
Gobsmacked.
Im without speech.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.