Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Nov 12th 2005, 3:15 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
huh herm.........lmao.....FD please put your glasses back on you will be having a case of mistaken identity
Oh shit not wearing the rose tinted again am I
Old Nov 12th 2005, 3:15 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
I take that as a national insult....
Old Nov 12th 2005, 3:17 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
I take that as a national insult....
lmao
Old Nov 12th 2005, 3:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Oh shit not wearing the rose tinted again am I
I think youre wearing a rose wig....
Old Nov 12th 2005, 3:18 pm
Its all good

lmao

You can't have any arse left you are laughing it off so much
Old Nov 12th 2005, 3:19 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

You can't have any arse left you are laughing it off so much
I wish just put on a kilo, bloody chocolate keeps fallin in my shopping trolley
Old Nov 12th 2005, 3:21 pm
Its all good

I wish just put on a kilo, bloody chocolate keeps fallin in my shopping trolley
Me too - in fact just been speaking to mum - she said she had put a box of twilights into Natalia's xmas parcel she's sending - and it made me think of you - will share them
Old Nov 12th 2005, 3:22 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Me too - in fact just been speaking to mum - she said she had put a box of twilights into Natalia's xmas parcel she's sending - and it made me think of you - will share them
Yummmmmm

Old Nov 12th 2005, 3:23 pm
Its all good

Yummmmmm

Bloody hell how did you get a photo of me
Old Nov 12th 2005, 3:42 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Bloody hell how did you get a photo of me
That was me were we seperated at birth
Old Nov 12th 2005, 3:57 pm
Its all good

That was me were we seperated at birth
ALways thought we had something in common
Old Nov 12th 2005, 4:00 pm
Sat on the fence ......

ALways thought we had something in common
Yep and it ain't cornflakes
Old Nov 12th 2005, 4:06 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Off to bed to read my new Martina Cole book.....nighty night peeps, stay safe
Old Nov 13th 2005, 3:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Off to bed to read my new Martina Cole book.....nighty night peeps, stay safe
Good morning....sweet dreams
Old Nov 13th 2005, 7:11 am
always be good

babybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond repute

i want karma! i want karma! i want karma!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.