Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jul 11th 2005, 3:07 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
Of that I have little doubt.

And I've seen you in the lounge...just haven't felt I can add anything to the conversation of late.
Don't do that X...you made me jump I thought I was drinking on my own
Old Jul 11th 2005, 3:22 pm
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Don't do that X...you made me jump I thought I was drinking on my own
Sorry...keep forgetting how jumpy you are when you've been drinking.

I would have thought you'd be more relaxed.
Old Jul 11th 2005, 3:34 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry...keep forgetting how jumpy you are when you've been drinking.

I would have thought you'd be more relaxed.
.....but you go creeping up on me what do you expect....we are the only ones here, it's very quiet so I am off to the lounge where there are nice people
Old Jul 11th 2005, 4:03 pm
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

.....but you go creeping up on me what do you expect....we are the only ones here, it's very quiet so I am off to the lounge where there are nice people
Enjoy yourself...will continue to lurk there.

And I'm ignoring the 'nice people' comment. Assuming present company excluded.
Old Jul 11th 2005, 4:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Enjoy yourself...will continue to lurk there.

And I'm ignoring the 'nice people' comment. Assuming present company excluded.
Why don't you stop hiding and come and join us in a real pub!
Old Jul 11th 2005, 4:49 pm
aka Mr. X

Originally Posted by willmore
Why don't you stop hiding and come and join us in a real pub!
I don't want to intrude on the multiple romances you've got going on.
Old Jul 11th 2005, 4:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I don't want to intrude on the multiple romances you've got going on.
Only one actually! I was heartbroken after you disappeared!
Old Jul 11th 2005, 4:53 pm
aka Mr. X

Only one actually! I was heartbroken after you disappeared!
I don't believe it for a moment. wmoore, SirTainly, shoushou...the list goes on and on. And Jim, of course. I believe you have your hands full...a lover for every time zone.
Old Jul 11th 2005, 5:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I don't believe it for a moment. wmoore, SirTainly, shoushou...the list goes on and on. And Jim, of course. I believe you have your hands full...a lover for every time zone.

Surely a man of with your experience doesn't really believe that! Except for one....it was all "in good fun"!

Now come over to the pub and talk to us! No flirting with you if that's what you prefer!
Old Jul 11th 2005, 6:39 pm
aka Mr. X

Surely a man of with your experience doesn't really believe that! Except for one....it was all "in good fun"!

Now come over to the pub and talk to us! No flirting with you if that's what you prefer!
The 'one', I'm assuming, is Wayne?

Kinda busy at work, so I'll probably not get hooked into posting just now, thanks.
Old Jul 11th 2005, 6:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kinda busy at work, so I'll probably not get hooked into posting just now, thanks.

whatever!......it's just a bit of fun! I've obviously offended you in some way and for that I'm sorry!
Old Jul 11th 2005, 6:46 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Where have all the nice people gone?
they ****ed off when your fat arse landed in town
Old Jul 11th 2005, 6:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Doppelganger,is that you????
Old Jul 11th 2005, 7:12 pm
aka Mr. X

whatever!......it's just a bit of fun! I've obviously offended you in some way and for that I'm sorry!
You did nothing to offend me Sue...don't you worry. I'm just busy, that's all. Can't spread myself too thinly. It's slow enough here that I can check every half-hour or so and not too much has transpired.
Old Jul 11th 2005, 7:13 pm
aka Mr. X

Originally Posted by shoushou
Doppelganger,is that you????
Yo, Tino. How's GZ? Getting settled in?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.