Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 30th 2005, 7:26 pm
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Nabs I really need time on that psych couch when are you back All the professionals here charge far too much
9th of July
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Nabs
well.............I'm in Jeddah now ;p I even met our new Mod here in the hotel, i never met him in dubai and faith joins us here together in 1 hotel! ironic!
Thats magnificent.Another May 30 miracle
A small world
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
On that particular issue I tend to always lose the keys.
Im afraid I wont stop once it begins
Promises promises
Old May 30th 2005, 7:27 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

WTF not excuse the language but a bit worse for wear now
Oooops... Backing off girl, sorry, no insult intended.
Old May 30th 2005, 7:27 pm
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Thats magnificent.Another May 30 miracle
A small world

So......u r lebanese? min wain min lebanon?
Old May 30th 2005, 7:28 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

ooooppppssss

The Saab is 480 Hp? I have absubloodylutely no chance!
Thought so to.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

ooooppppssss

The Saab is 480 Hp? I have absubloodylutely no chance!
Dont forget,a XLarge man is behind the wheel so you have the weight advantage.
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

9th of July
ok fancy flying over to uk as im not back till 3rd aug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 30th 2005, 7:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Promises promises
I seem to hear these 2 words a lot from you lately
Old May 30th 2005, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

twinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud of

Have a good night all....bye
Old May 30th 2005, 7:30 pm
UAE Expat

Dont forget,a XLarge man is behind the wheel so you have the weight advantage.
Bought her on a junkyard, took me seven years to restore her SS. Of the Griffin version? Only 1000 where ever built. And yes, 480 BHP. A racing car with number plates on it.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

So......u r lebanese? min wain min lebanon?
Yes.Lebanese Armenian,from Beirut.
Enta min wein 7adertak??
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by twinkle toes
Bye TT, and again she leaves me standing in the cold.
Old May 30th 2005, 7:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by twinkle toes
Will be seeing you next time TT.Take care and have a nice time tmw.
Old May 30th 2005, 7:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Bought her on a junkyard, took me seven years to restore her SS. Of the Griffin version? Only 1000 where ever built. And yes, 480 BHP. A racing car with number plates on it.
As far as I remember,Griffins had 240 or 280 HP,am I right??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.