Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 30th 2005, 7:20 pm
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Careful SS. Nabs? Was the one and only semi serious challenge to my Grand Old Lady. My Saab Bi Turbo.

hhmmmm.......

Just let me finish this stupid project and then i will have time to get my new baby......
Old May 30th 2005, 7:21 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Ooh SS one of your soft spots please tell me what the others are????
Oooooooooooooooooo.... Male warning lights starting to flash everywhere now. Do I sence revenge?
Old May 30th 2005, 7:21 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle toes
Hi Fairy, hows it going ?
lets go to PM tt
Old May 30th 2005, 7:22 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
You want to open Endoras box,ehh???

Only if you do
Forum Regular

twinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud of

lets go to PM tt
Why ?
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Because like me? He likes speed and real cars.
Well,between the Chev and your Saab;a standing start from Dubai,he will reach Holland and you will see the Mediterranean waters from mount Lebanon
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Nabs
hhmmmm.......

Just let me finish this stupid project and then i will have time to get my new baby......
Ooooo I can always borrow her back Nabs, even with German number plates on her? I can let you bite the dust from Dubai to Riyadh and back habibi.
Old May 30th 2005, 7:23 pm
UAE Expat

lets go to PM tt
Not fair Little one....
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shoushou
Well,between the Chev and your Saab;a standing start from Dubai,he will reach Holland and you will see the Mediterranean waters from mount Lebanon

the SAAB has no chance against my modded SS
Its all good

hhmmmm.......

Nabs I really need time on that psych couch when are you back All the professionals here charge far too much
Old May 30th 2005, 7:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Only if you do
On that particular issue I tend to always lose the keys.
Im afraid I wont stop once it begins
UAE Expat

the SAAB has no chance against my modded SS
480 BHP? Doppler five gear full automatic gearbox? Two x Bonzano Turbo? Think again dreamer...
The Delivery Man...

Ooooo I can always borrow her back Nabs, even with German number plates on her? I can let you bite the dust from Dubai to Riyadh and back habibi.
well.............I'm in Jeddah now ;p I even met our new Mod here in the hotel, i never met him in dubai and faith joins us here together in 1 hotel! ironic!
Old May 30th 2005, 7:25 pm
Its all good

Not fair Little one....
WTF not excuse the language but a bit worse for wear now
Old May 30th 2005, 7:25 pm
The Delivery Man...

480 BHP? Doppler five gear full automatic gearbox? Two x Bonzano Turbo? Think again dreamer...
ooooppppssss

The Saab is 480 Hp? I have absubloodylutely no chance!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.