Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 30th 2005, 7:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Nabs
hi ppl
Hello Nabs.
My name is Shoushou.AKA SS
Welcome back
Old May 30th 2005, 7:08 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fairydust
I've told you I;m not a little fairy i'm 5'8 not sooooooo little
Depends if you put on the ten inch high heels? Hmmmm....
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Heeeeeeee look who's back from Saudi? Nabs habibi, how's life?

Hey habibi, I'm still in saudi and will be here till july the 9th
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
If it is about canines,you just brought a lump in my throat:male,Alsatian,8 years old now,said Au revoir to him about 3 years ago,he went to Riyadh to keep company to my father.
AHHHHHH thats sad do you want to have mine ?
Old May 30th 2005, 7:09 pm
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

HI Nabs how are you? Long time no speak
busy busy

I'm ok, what about you?
Old May 30th 2005, 7:09 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Hey habibi, I'm still in saudi and will be here till july the 9th
Poor Nabs, how's it shaking overthere? By the way, you'll like SS. A bit of a wierdo, but what the heck a Lebanese and blood brother.
Old May 30th 2005, 7:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Everytime I hear Bittersweet Symphony I get tears in my eyes.
He is something else.They are a lot like humans,no two are the same.
Old May 30th 2005, 7:10 pm
The Delivery Man...

Hello Nabs.
My name is Shoushou.AKA SS
Welcome back
Hi Shoushou
My name is Nabs,I drive a SS
I'm not back yet

Old May 30th 2005, 7:11 pm
UAE Expat

What the dog or the hubby?
Old May 30th 2005, 7:11 pm
The Delivery Man...

Poor Nabs, how's it shaking overthere? By the way, you'll like SS. A bit of a wierdo, but what the heck a Lebanese and blood brother.
Hmmmm....nothing is shaking here except me

I'll be in Dammam next friday, Jeddah is fine so far but Riyadh is horrible!
Old May 30th 2005, 7:12 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

busy busy

I'm ok, what about you?
So so, not on msn? Got my friend coming over tmw so really looking forward to that lots of nights out etc etc
Forum Regular

twinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud of

What the dog or the hubby?
Hi Frans, how are you this evening ?
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi Shoushou
My name is Nabs,I drive a SS
I'm not back yet

I guess you will have to take one S off your car.Or add one more.
And call it Supercharged SS.
Youre coming in July then,huh.Have courage.
I very much wish you are having a good time,with your relatives and family at least.
Old May 30th 2005, 7:14 pm
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by twinkle toes
Hi Frans, how are you this evening ?
Great and you? Missed you Mistery Lady, where have you been all this time?
Old May 30th 2005, 7:14 pm
Its all good

Everytime I hear Bittersweet Symphony I get tears in my eyes.
He is something else.They are a lot like humans,no two are the same.

I know exactly how you feel had to leave our persian cat back in UK when we came here and it was sooooooo sad !!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.