Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 14th 2005, 8:01 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Toontje
No. I spent 6 yrs with a (divorced) woman with 3 kids, until I decided to move to Canada. She kicked me out. Can't blame her.

As you can guess, our relationship wasn't that good anymore. I felt relieved when she made me move out of her house. I guess I was too much of a coward to break up on her.......
sorry to hear that. But to be honest ... if u hv relationship with divorce woman and 3 kids (as well) dont u think it is a bit heavy financially for your side?

and don't u want to have ur own kids one day? and if ur partner have 3 kids already, probably another one too much for her.
Old May 14th 2005, 8:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

No. I spent 6 yrs with a (divorced) woman with 3 kids, until I decided to move to Canada. She kicked me out. Can't blame her.

As you can guess, our relationship wasn't that good anymore. I felt relieved when she made me move out of her house. I guess I was too much of a coward to break up on her.......
We men think twice before leaving a woman.But they dont even blink when they decide its over.
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Thanks Novi.How about you?2 is enough?
since when I have 2????
semarang

We men think twice before leaving a woman.But they dont even blink when they decide its over.
yessssssss ....
Old May 14th 2005, 8:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Ottawa, Ont.

I've got relatives living there. There's already an appartment waiting for me.

Good luck on that,Toon
Old May 14th 2005, 8:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by novita77
since when I have 2????
So Sami and Cloe are???
Old May 14th 2005, 8:06 pm
semarang

So Sami and Cloe are???
Sam is mine, chloe is my friend's
Old May 14th 2005, 8:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You're not the first to tell me that.

Hahaaaa
You are a legend Toon.
But I really have to tell you,you remind me a lot of my favourite uncle,Michel,he lives in France,and he looks a little like you as well,twenty years older than me but talks with me as if Im his best friend.He also had similar experiences,and also doesnt give a damn about it.
I really really love that man.
Old May 14th 2005, 8:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sam is mine, chloe is my friend's
I see.My mistake.
Old May 14th 2005, 8:08 pm
semarang

Hahaaaa
You are a legend Toon.
But I really have to tell you,you remind me a lot of my favourite uncle,Michel,he lives in France,and he looks a little like you as well,twenty years older than me but talks with me as if Im his best friend.He also had similar experiences,and also doesnt give a damn about it.
how old are u toon?
Old May 14th 2005, 8:09 pm
semarang

I see.My mistake.
no problem
Old May 14th 2005, 8:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

sorry to hear that. But to be honest ... if u hv relationship with divorce woman and 3 kids (as well) dont u think it is a bit heavy financially for your side?
I came with nothing, and 6 years later I left with nothing......

Originally Posted by Novita77
and don't u want to have ur own kids one day? and if ur partner have 3 kids already, probably another one too much for her.
No, I decided years ago that I don't want any children of my own. I can imagine that other people want kids of their own, but I don't feel comfortable with babies......
Old May 14th 2005, 8:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

how old are u toon?
40....... I could have been a granddad by now, LOL
Old May 14th 2005, 8:11 pm
Princess

Jamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud of

Quick glass of red wine before I'm off to bed.

How has your guys' weekend been?
Old May 14th 2005, 8:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hahaaaa
You are a legend Toon.
When I talk to other people, age isn't an issue for me. What's more important is how other people behave, and if what they say makes any sense.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.