Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 8th 2005, 11:26 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Originally Posted by Nabs
a lot happened

REALLY?????
Old Feb 8th 2005, 11:27 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Well OMG i'm away 5 mins...i come back and have to read thru 8 pages to catch up. What have i missed??? AND i just hit 500 yipee
Old Feb 8th 2005, 11:29 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Malteser
REALLY?????
yep!
Old Feb 8th 2005, 11:30 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

yep!

Went thru the pages.................nothing orgasmic! hehe
Old Feb 8th 2005, 11:30 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Well OMG i'm away 5 mins...i come back and have to read thru 8 pages to catch up. What have i missed??? AND i just hit 500 yipee
I'm sure it was more than 5 mins
Old Feb 8th 2005, 11:31 am
The Delivery Man...

oh no! nothing like that
Old Feb 8th 2005, 11:32 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Malt how you doing hun...have you managed to get into chat yet????
Old Feb 8th 2005, 11:32 am
Melts in your Mouth

oh no! nothing like that

Old Feb 8th 2005, 11:33 am
Melts in your Mouth

Hi Malt how you doing hun...have you managed to get into chat yet????

Nope....not working.....

Was hilarious before. Geeeeez thank God there werent any of u men around, would have killed myself wt embarassement....lol
Old Feb 8th 2005, 11:33 am
Sat on the fence ......

I'll 2nd that
Old Feb 8th 2005, 11:36 am
The Delivery Man...

I'll 2nd that
PMSL

Then let us start something
Old Feb 8th 2005, 11:37 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Everyone

Saw the conversations about whether bars open tonight - but does anybody know for sure if and when they are closed
Old Feb 8th 2005, 11:37 am
Sat on the fence ......

I'll 2nd that
Have we been deserted and left to pay the bill
Old Feb 8th 2005, 11:38 am
Melts in your Mouth

PMSL

Then let us start something
What do u want to start Nabs???? Feitsy mood r u???
Old Feb 8th 2005, 11:39 am
Sat on the fence ......

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Hi Everyone

Saw the conversations about whether bars open tonight - but does anybody know for sure if and when they are closed
Why FD are you starting to panic hehehe, its not nice having to stay in is it?? hehehe

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.