Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:33 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Originally Posted by emmals
hi mr d like a lamb to the slaughter that boy actually he's making me a honest women on monday
He is just a sweet innocent student, i cant believe you are corrupting him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have tried our best and got nowhere!
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:33 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by deba34
LOL...

I wouldn't care Em, but it wasn't intentional, as you know, I haven't got the smallest of jubblies, every now and again they must want some air...
air is good

Some "k" for that
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:34 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

LOL...

I wouldn't care Em, but it wasn't intentional, as you know, I haven't got the smallest of jubblies, every now and again they must want some air...
Feel free to come to Dubai whenever you wish hun....the air is great here
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:34 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO....

BTW, I was thinking about you the other night, night on the Toon...

I have bruises to prove it....
I bet you have

keep ya chin up (and your savings ) you'll be here soon enough
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:36 am
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
air is good

Some "k" for that

LOL...

Poor guy got quite a shock, I was wondering why he put his glasses back on, when I was just about to cut his hair...
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:36 am
Up in the air

LOL...

Poor guy got quite a shock, I was wondering why he put his glasses back on, when I was just about to cut his hair...
and wondering why he was facing the wrong way.......................
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:38 am
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Feel free to come to Dubai whenever you wish hun....the air is great here

Well I might as well, as I sure soon enough every bugger in Newcastle will have seen them...

I have now decided to wear t-shirts for work in future....
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:39 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Well I might as well, as I sure soon enough every bugger in Newcastle will have seen them...

I have now decided to wear t-shirts for work in future....
The others wont have the opportunity

Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:41 am
Deb

Originally Posted by walla1
I bet you have

keep ya chin up (and your savings ) you'll be here soon enough

Yeh, I know, I just have to be patient...

All good things come to those who wait...

I bet that is what that guy was thinking yesterday when I was cutting his hair...

I was PMSL, he was telling me he had problems with his hair falling out, due to stress, bloody hell, he would of been bald after the shock he got from me yesterday...
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:42 am
Deb

and wondering why he was facing the wrong way.......................

I am sure he would of suffocated JD....
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

He is just a sweet innocent student, i cant believe you are corrupting him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have tried our best and got nowhere!
well you see you've either got it or you aint .....he's a good looking lad......he was too easy a target to miss i'm gonna enjoy my wedding night ....anyway sweetie hows you week going have you still got visiters?
Up in the air

And if had to choose my method of demise...............i could not think of a finer way to go........
Deb

Originally Posted by Nabs
The others wont have the opportunity

LOL...

Exactly, already had a nasty experience with the guy who delievers the water for the water machine....
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:44 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by emmals
well you see you've either got it or you aint .....he's a good looking lad......he was too easy a target to miss i'm gonna enjoy my wedding night ....anyway sweetie hows you week going have you still got visiters?
One last fling before you take your vows??????? xx

They dont arrive til Thursday....but i cannot wait!!!!
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:44 am
The Delivery Man...

Hmmmmmmmm

Details?

was lack of Air?

[Nabs is innocent until proven guilty]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.