Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:09 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Originally Posted by sassy
Thanx, that made me feel better
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:09 am
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walla1
Hi Deb, how are you

Hi Dave,

Fine thanks, yourself?..
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:10 am
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Uncle B
Where in the UK?

North East...
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:11 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs

I'm on 455
Which mean one of two things:

1. I get karma for my valued postings which provide help and insight to the expat community.

2. Im a karma whore, who, by fair means or foul...begs and bribes karma off people.

The choice...ladies and gentlemen....is yours
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deba34
Hi Dave,

Fine thanks, yourself?..
Ah there you are, keep missing eachother
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

North East...
Hartlepool?
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:12 am
Deb

Ah there you are, keep missing eachother

I know....

So, how are you and yours?...
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:12 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassy
It was me cuz I couldn't Karma anyone else
oh shit I'm on a ban, you're first on my hit list tomorrow sassy
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:13 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers

1. I get karma for my valued postings which provide help and insight to the expat community.

2. Im a karma whore, who, by fair means or foul...begs and bribes karma off people.

No comment
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:13 am
Deb

Hartlepool?

No,

Newcastle upon Tyne....
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:14 am
Up in the air

No,

Newcastle upon Tyne....
Many a good night on the tiles have been spent in that town!!

karma on its way
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:15 am
Keeping it fairly real

I know....

So, how are you and yours?...
Ah well, found you now. Full of busy Dawn has me laying wooden floors coz she wants the house looking "perfect" for the rellies coming over next month. I'm laiYng one piece of wood then coming on here for a chat, the bloody floor will never get done

Any news yet from that ****wit agent??
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:15 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Couldn't possibly comment...
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:16 am
Keeping it fairly real

Hartlepool?
HARTLEPOOL??? :scared:

Debs many a splendid thing but she aint no monkey hanger
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:16 am
The Delivery Man...

HARTLEPOOL??? :scared:

Debs many a splendid thing but she aint no monkey hanger
PMSL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.