Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 8th 2005, 9:20 am
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Originally Posted by walla1
evening guys and gals

Hi Dave....

Thought you might be in here..

Quiet everywhere else...
Old Feb 8th 2005, 9:21 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Once nabs moves in he will be on the fast track visa of "guilty until proved innocent"
Hey Sassy has gone all quiet, jealous i reckon. Hey Sass, we can't have it all can we hun, have a drink sweetie cheer yourself up
Old Feb 8th 2005, 9:23 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deba34
Hi Dave....

Quiet everywhere else...
Hi Deba34, how are you doing ???
Old Feb 8th 2005, 9:24 am
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Deba34, how are you doing ???

Hi JD..

Fine thanks, yourself?...
Old Feb 8th 2005, 9:24 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Dave....

Quiet everywhere else...
Hi Deba how you doing?
Old Feb 8th 2005, 9:26 am
Deb

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Hi Deba how you doing?

Fine thanks hun..

Just tired, working too hard I think...

No matter, day off today...

How about you?
Sat on the fence ......

Hi Deba how you doing?
It's very quiet all over the boards at the mo, think everyones gone on vacation, oh well time for another B&C here pls
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Hi JD..

Fine thanks, yourself?...
Doin' great.. Islamic new year about to kick off, so an extra day off work woo hoo!!!!
(plus i got all next week off too!!!)
Old Feb 8th 2005, 9:28 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

It's very quiet all over the boards at the mo, think everyones gone on vacation, oh well time for another B&C here pls
Plus some of us have to work!!!
Old Feb 8th 2005, 9:28 am
Sat on the fence ......

Fine thanks hun..

Just tired, working too hard I think...

No matter, day off today...

How about you?
Off to get Rumblette No: 1 from school in a mo, then chillin for rest of the day, lots to do but can't be bothered today!
Old Feb 8th 2005, 9:29 am
Sat on the fence ......

Originally Posted by sassy
Plus some of us have to work!!!
Hmmmmm your not bored too by any chance sass are you LOL
Old Feb 8th 2005, 9:31 am
Deb

Sounds good RT...

Talking of alcohol, I was out with the girls on Sunday night, promised myself I would be good and take it easy...

No chance, I went into work with a hangover from hell....

Worst of it was, the lad I work with didn't turn in and I had to do his clients as well (I am a hairdresser)...

Then to top it all off, my last client, I was just about to cut his hair and my button had popped on my shirt and he got a right eyeful....

I was mortified... I did get a good tip off him though....
Old Feb 8th 2005, 9:32 am
Deb

Doin' great.. Islamic new year about to kick off, so an extra day off work woo hoo!!!!
(plus i got all next week off too!!!)

Great..

So what you got planned? Anything exciting?
Old Feb 8th 2005, 9:33 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Hmmmmm your not bored too by any chance sass are you LOL
No just counting the days till next wednesday... are you coming?
Old Feb 8th 2005, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Sounds good RT...

Talking of alcohol, I was out with the girls on Sunday night, promised myself I would be good and take it easy...

No chance, I went into work with a hangover from hell....

Worst of it was, the lad I work with didn't turn in and I had to do his clients as well (I am a hairdresser)...

Then to top it all off, my last client, I was just about to cut his hair and my button had popped on my shirt and he got a right eyeful....

I was mortified... I did get a good tip off him though....

Hi Deba34,

where do you work? Looking for somewhere to go! desperately!!! :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.