Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 7th 2005, 2:08 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Hey JB girl how u doing????

Is Face ok, all in one then????
Old Feb 7th 2005, 2:08 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Malteser
R u perhaps scared of me Frans (looking straight in his eyes)????
From a piece of candy like you? Neah.... Now isn't that an answer ?
Old Feb 7th 2005, 2:10 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
From a piece of candy like you? Neah.... Now isn't that an answer ?

Bene bene cant have u getting nightmares of me................
Old Feb 7th 2005, 2:11 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Bene bene cant have u getting nightmares of me................

Hahahaha.... Don't worry, I won't. Didn't mean that as an insult. But being 6'6" tall? Don't scare easely.
Old Feb 7th 2005, 2:13 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Hey JB girl how u doing????

Is Face ok, all in one then????

No idea he ran back upstairs....not having a good day obviously
Old Feb 7th 2005, 2:13 pm
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by Toontje
Goeiemiddag Frans!

Pilsje?
Nog daar? (Stil there?)
Old Feb 7th 2005, 2:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Graag. Nederlander of ook een Brit die een beetje Nederlands kent?
Brabantse Boerenpummel ( ), op weg naar Canada.....
Old Feb 7th 2005, 2:15 pm
UAE Expat

Brabantse Boerenpummel ( ), op weg naar Canada.....
Mooi land, waar in Canada?
Old Feb 7th 2005, 2:15 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Hahahaha.... Don't worry, I won't. Didn't mean that as an insult. But being 6'6" tall? Don't scare easely.
My God u r really very very tall, I would probably reach up to yr waist......
Old Feb 7th 2005, 2:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Nog daar? (Stil there?)
More polite to the others to post in english, eh!

Someone, can't recall who, told me there was another dutchie around, usually in the ME forum, so I thought I'd drop in and if I can meet him.
How are you doing? And where are you heading?
Old Feb 7th 2005, 2:16 pm
UAE Expat

My God u r really very very tall, I would probably reach up to yr waist......

Yeah... Want me to wait until you can get a chair to stand on so you can slap me? Hehehehe....
Old Feb 7th 2005, 2:17 pm
UAE Expat

More polite to the others to post in english, eh!

Someone, can't recall who, told me there was another dutchie around, usually in the ME forum, so I thought I'd drop in and if I can meet him.
How are you doing? And where are you heading?
Trying to find a job in the Middle East again. Worked in Canada for two years. Really fantastic country !!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 7th 2005, 2:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah... Want me to wait until you can get a chair to stand on so you can slap me? Hehehehe....
Ok spanky is on the job....lol.....
Old Feb 7th 2005, 2:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Mooi land, waar in Canada?
Ottawa, Ontario. Actually a small village in the county of Ottawa-Carleton.....

What do you do for a living?
Old Feb 7th 2005, 2:19 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Nah am not violent, never slap anyone...................good at throwing things tho lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.