Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 7th 2005, 10:05 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Originally Posted by Fairydust
What flavour would you like?
Fruity one.........I dont mind which fruit as long as not bananas as I hate that eewwww
Old Feb 7th 2005, 10:05 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Airline coffee is always crap
True... Used to walk into the Hilton in Dubai to get a decent "cuppie". After a week there? Got withdrawl symptoms
Old Feb 7th 2005, 10:07 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malteser
Fruity one.........I dont mind which fruit as long as not bananas as I hate that eewwww
OK raspberry smoothie coming up
Old Feb 7th 2005, 10:08 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
I'm ready, just waiting for a vacation of work
You guys not joining us in a celabratory drink
Old Feb 7th 2005, 10:09 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

OK raspberry smoothie coming up

Great FD..................need anyhelp??

Shall I wipe the tables???........................Better open those windows for some fresh air, stinky smell in here eh
Old Feb 7th 2005, 10:10 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of
Default Worst countries to drink coffee:

1. The UK (No insults intended)
2. The USA (Still haven't managed to master that art)
3. Egypt (Diarrhoaea is free)
4. Japan (Wouldn't want to work there again ahyhow)
5. China
6. Germany (They actually buy our brands)

And the list goes on....
Old Feb 7th 2005, 10:10 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

You guys not joining us in a celabratory drink
Give a double vodka with seven up and a dash of lemon juice plz
Old Feb 7th 2005, 10:14 am
UAE Expat

Give a double vodka with seven up and a dash of lemon juice plz
Hmmm... Sounds good to me, can I have one?
Old Feb 7th 2005, 10:15 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Ill have the usual please, but with a sambuca chaser
Old Feb 7th 2005, 10:16 am
Its all good

Here you go one for Nabs and one for you Frans enjoy Frans, thought you said it was a bit early for you Temptation and all that I suppose
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

FD, another one plz and put it on my Tab
Its all good

FD, another one plz and put it on my Tab
Nabs didn't you see post earlier 1000th post drinks and Bobs paying
Old Feb 7th 2005, 10:17 am
UAE Expat

Here you go one for Nabs and one for you Frans enjoy Frans, thought you said it was a bit early for you Temptation and all that I suppose
Yes, and a bit tired as well, been working since 3:45 AM this morning.
Old Feb 7th 2005, 10:18 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs didn't you see post earlier 1000th post drinks and Bobs paying
a great

[Nabs gulps his drink in one go]

Can I have another one plz
Old Feb 7th 2005, 10:21 am
UAE Expat

Serious for a moment?

If you oooooo so horny guys out there need red roses for these wild ladies on here? I can set up a deal with a customer of mine in Sharjah? I mean resonable prices....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.