Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 7th 2005, 9:14 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Originally Posted by novita77
Sorry Face ... u can call me dumb or whatever. But I don't understand by for ME member of the fortnight?
u can nominate anyone for ANY reason......... just nominate someone. the clock is ticking........ hahahaha

as for last night........ well........... where do i start?
Old Feb 7th 2005, 9:16 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
u can nominate anyone for ANY reason......... just nominate someone. the clock is ticking........ hahahaha

as for last night........ well........... where do i start?
I will nominate hmmm... Jammy Dodgers then ...

And for last night start from beginning till the end plssssss....
Old Feb 7th 2005, 9:16 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Face, did you ever meet Psycho John, the big scary lookin' MF ??
no I havent as yet...... dunno where he lives, but he did say something about wanting to eat some chinese grub down in soho.

we will c wot happens and i will be sure to bear the 'psycho' thing in mind when and if I do c him. LOL
Old Feb 7th 2005, 9:19 am
The Oracle

I will nominate hmmm... Jammy Dodgers then ...

And for last night start from beginning till the end plssssss....
NOV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U r not supposed to tell anyone who u nominate! Thats why u need to send JB a PM. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! LOL

Well......... I strolled into the pub as usual......... grabbed a seat next to Uncle Carl and then these two women came over and dragged me off to the bar

Before I knew it, my jeans were off and I was being oiled up by 2 women and some guy with the baby oil bottle in his mouth....... they even made me wear fluffy handcuffs! :scared: :scared:

wot more is there to say........ was VERY interesting. :scared:
Old Feb 7th 2005, 9:22 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

NOV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U r not supposed to tell anyone who u nominate! Thats why u need to send JB a PM. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! LOL

Well......... I strolled into the pub as usual......... grabbed a seat next to Uncle Carl and then these two women came over and dragged me off to the bar

Before I knew it, my jeans were off and I was being oiled up by 2 women and some guy with the baby oil bottle in his mouth....... they even made me wear fluffy handcuffs!

wot more is there to say........ was VERY interesting. :scared:

Arrrrggghhh.... I must be so dumb today ... did too many housework...
Old Feb 7th 2005, 9:29 am
The Oracle

Well all.............. Have to be off......... got lectures thru the day today....... have fun and

have fun when the 1000th POST comes up later today

Have a few free drinks on Bobs tab......... FD.......... Make sure u make a big announcement when we hit the 1000 mark..........

The Leaky Dhow reaches another milestone today!

[Face pickes up his back pack and trudges towards the bar door........]

BYE ALL!
Old Feb 7th 2005, 9:32 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Well all.............. Have to be off......... got lectures thru the day today....... have fun and

have fun when the 1000th POST comes up later today

Have a few free drinks on Bobs tab......... FD.......... Make sure u make a big announcement when we hit the 1000 mark..........

The Leaky Dhow reaches another milestone today!

[Face pickes up his back pack and trudges towards the bar door........]

BYE ALL!
Bye Face, and good luck with your lectures
Old Feb 7th 2005, 9:40 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
Bye Face, and good luck with your lectures
I think ill post nonsense just to get to 1000
Old Feb 7th 2005, 9:40 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

blah blah blah
Old Feb 7th 2005, 9:41 am
Up in the air

blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah
Old Feb 7th 2005, 9:41 am
Up in the air

blah blah blah blah
Blah blah blah blah blah
Old Feb 7th 2005, 9:42 am
Up in the air

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah
Old Feb 7th 2005, 9:42 am
semarang

blah blah blah
Oh Gosh ... JD ... u r really bored aren't u...

Right everybody ... i am off for a while now. Give my poor PC a break.

See u tonight ...
Old Feb 7th 2005, 9:43 am
Up in the air

Oh Gosh ... JD ... u r really bored aren't u...

Right everybody ... i am off for a while now. Give my poor PC a break.

See u tonight ...
Bye Nov !

Blah Blah blah blah blah blah
Old Feb 7th 2005, 9:43 am
Up in the air

Bye Nov !

Blah Blah blah blah blah blah
Blah Blah blah blah blah blah Blah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.