Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Mar 16th 2005, 4:44 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Nabs
Good Morning
Good morning You must be very sad today - no smiley face
Old Mar 16th 2005, 4:54 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Good morning You must be very sad today - no smiley face
I am, its not a good day and my weekend is ****ed because of a stupid project that i need to work on,which means i will be drinking alone at home...not a great way to start my day!
Old Mar 16th 2005, 5:01 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

I am, its not a good day and my weekend is ****ed because of a stupid project that i need to work on,which means i will be drinking alone at home...not a great way to start my day!
Shall I come and keep you company
Old Mar 16th 2005, 5:09 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Shall I come and keep you company
please with a vodka on the rocks plz, no its not early for that, I'm awake since 4am!
Old Mar 16th 2005, 5:12 am
Its all good

please with a vodka on the rocks plz, no its not early for that, I'm awake since 4am!
4am what happened did you wet the bed
Old Mar 16th 2005, 5:15 am
The Delivery Man...

4am what happened did you wet the bed
yes
Old Mar 16th 2005, 5:18 am
Its all good

yes
I suppose there is an inevitable question to ask next but I'm not going there
Old Mar 16th 2005, 5:24 am
The Delivery Man...

I suppose there is an inevitable question to ask next but I'm not going there
restricted area
Old Mar 16th 2005, 5:28 am
Its all good

restricted area
What is?
Old Mar 16th 2005, 5:33 am
The Delivery Man...

What is?
the answer to ur question
Old Mar 16th 2005, 5:40 am
Its all good

the answer to ur question
God its still too early - not fully awake
Old Mar 16th 2005, 6:11 am
Princess

Jamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud of

Good morning Nabs and Fairydust!
Old Mar 16th 2005, 6:12 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Jamila
Good morning Jamila, how was the quiz?
Old Mar 16th 2005, 6:15 am
Princess

Jamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud of

PM'd you!

But it was good fun. Did better than last time
Old Mar 16th 2005, 6:17 am
Its all good

Originally Posted by Jamila
Morning Jamila

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.