Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 7th 2005, 6:46 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice
Default The ME's Largest E-Pub

It's about time we had a good old knees up and sing song in the bar, so i'll start this of by crooning the Blonde Barmaid!!

http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/oa/*http://ww...om/valentines/
Old Feb 7th 2005, 6:48 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Originally Posted by johnbuoy
It's about time we had a good old knees up and sing song in the bar, so i'll start this of by crooning the Blonde Barmaid!!

Humor? Love it.... Good one !!!
Old Feb 7th 2005, 6:51 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Dunno u can sing Nice song by the way ... and u sang very well...
Old Feb 7th 2005, 6:53 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by novita77
Dunno u can sing Nice song by the way ... and u sang very well...
Morning Novi

Whats for lunch?
Old Feb 7th 2005, 6:54 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
Morning Novi

Whats for lunch?
Dunno... I don't cook ... so I am still thinking which take away I am going to ring ...
Old Feb 7th 2005, 6:56 am
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Dunno... I don't cook ... so I am still thinking which take away I am going to ring ...
Just had scrambled eggs and smoked salmon....yummy
Old Feb 7th 2005, 6:57 am
semarang

Originally Posted by sarah1
Send some for me pls ...

What u been doing Sarah?
Old Feb 7th 2005, 6:57 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Hey that was good Sounded a bit like me doing Karaoke :scared:
Old Feb 7th 2005, 6:58 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Hope it was ok this time - decided to go back for more - glutton for punishment
Old Feb 7th 2005, 6:58 am
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Send some for me pls ...

What u been doing Sarah?
Not much Nov, just going to the gym....then eating...lol
Old Feb 7th 2005, 6:59 am
Its all good

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Humor? Love it.... Good one !!!

Hi Frans how are you today?
Old Feb 7th 2005, 6:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Hope it was ok this time - decided to go back for more - glutton for punishment
So far so good....watch this space
Old Feb 7th 2005, 7:00 am
semarang

Not much Nov, just going to the gym....then eating...lol
i see. So what is for lunch ...

Nabs... what is in ur menu for lunch? Mc.D again???
Old Feb 7th 2005, 7:01 am
BE Enthusiast

i see. So what is for lunch ...

Nabs... what is in ur menu for lunch? Mc.D again???
That was it, an early lunch
Old Feb 7th 2005, 7:02 am
semarang

Jammy.......babybeth just asking me to tell u that she said 'hello', dunno why she don't want to say it herself on here. She said she is toooo shy ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.