Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Mar 12th 2005, 10:36 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Jellybean
zeus is shite....almost as shite as sahmnet

Just thought I would say that, you know get it off my chest cos I don't have time for retail therapy today
Hi JB hows it going just sent you a PM
Old Mar 12th 2005, 10:37 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Just sent you some K will that help
You need to work a little bit further than just a K

tried sending you but I have to spread first
Old Mar 12th 2005, 10:38 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
Stop talking, get me a double vodka redbull with lemon juice and come sit here

I'm trying to be nasty and filthy...did it work?

Ok, surprised you're on the redbull though :scared: . Nasty filthy is my favourite
Old Mar 12th 2005, 10:41 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi JB hows it going just sent you a PM

Have replied sweetie
Old Mar 12th 2005, 10:41 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Ok, surprised you're on the redbull though :scared: . Nasty filthy is my favourite
Its good, and i came up with the adding lemon juice to it and the guys love it

Nasty and filthy is my middle name hon
Old Mar 12th 2005, 10:44 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 12th 2005, 10:45 am
The Delivery Man...

!!!!!!!!!!

I need some lessons....this innocent thing is not working out for me
Old Mar 12th 2005, 10:45 am
Its all good

Nabs got a question to ask you is Obaid an arabic name?
Old Mar 12th 2005, 10:46 am
Its all good

I need some lessons....this innocent thing is not working out for me

JB and I may be giving some lessons later this week
Old Mar 12th 2005, 10:46 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs got a question to ask you is Obaid an arabic name?
yep
Old Mar 12th 2005, 10:48 am
Its all good

yep
Thanks

What is with this Zeus Bad Gateway crap that keeps coming up on here today - is it happening to everyone or just me
Old Mar 12th 2005, 10:49 am
Banned

That was subtle FD PMSL

Lessons oh yeah, lessons on being naughty, hmmm that could be a problem for me
Old Mar 12th 2005, 10:49 am
The Delivery Man...

can you send me the Syllabus plz
Old Mar 12th 2005, 10:50 am
Banned

Thanks

What is with this Zeus Bad Gateway crap that keeps coming up on here today - is it happening to everyone or just me

Me too, maybe they r trying to get rid of us FD
Old Mar 12th 2005, 10:50 am
The Delivery Man...

Me too, maybe they r trying to get rid of us FD
I think thats the goal!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.