Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 7th 2005, 4:23 am
Its good up North!

Uncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really nice
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Originally Posted by Nabs
It depends on who I'm serving it to

How was your taxi drive(alone) last night?
My drive home alone was different as i usually have some company 2go back with Nice change though
Old Feb 7th 2005, 4:26 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Uncle B
My drive home alone was different as i usually have some company 2go back with Nice change though
lool

I'll send you some Karma to cheer you up
Old Feb 7th 2005, 4:29 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

lool

Morning Nabs, Uncle B, JB, Malt - I'm feeling much better now after that extra sleep
Old Feb 7th 2005, 4:30 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Morning Nabs, Uncle B, JB, Malt - I'm feeling much better now after that extra sleep
Morning FD

What extra sleep? how did you manage that? I'm sleepy
Old Feb 7th 2005, 4:30 am
Its good up North!

Uncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really nice

lool

Hapi Days Nabs, got to go boss just arrived!! :scared:
Old Feb 7th 2005, 4:31 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Morning FD

What extra sleep? how did you manage that? I'm sleepy
Went back to bed after young FD went to school
Old Feb 7th 2005, 4:32 am
The Delivery Man...

Hapi Days Nabs, got to go boss just arrived!! :scared:
Send my regards to him
Old Feb 7th 2005, 4:33 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Went back to bed after young FD went to school
Lucky you

I want to sleep
Old Feb 7th 2005, 4:39 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Morning FD, UncleB and Nabs......................aaagghhh the sight of Faces breakfast has made me hungry...............esp the bacon........oh how I miss the bacon
Old Feb 7th 2005, 4:49 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Malteser
Morning FD, UncleB and Nabs......................aaagghhh the sight of Faces breakfast has made me hungry...............esp the bacon........oh how I miss the bacon
Morning Malt

whats on your task list for today? :P
Old Feb 7th 2005, 4:56 am
Its good up North!

Originally Posted by Malteser
Mmmmm Bacon, I think i'll have 1 4 dinner with loads of HP brown sauce fantastic!
Old Feb 7th 2005, 4:56 am
The Delivery Man...

Mmmmm Bacon, I think i'll have 1 4 dinner with loads of HP brown sauce fantastic!
and now I'm starving!!
Old Feb 7th 2005, 4:58 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Am sat at my desk now eating a smoked bacon roll. the bacon is really well done and crispy....loads of tomato sauce...mmmmmmmmmmm
Old Feb 7th 2005, 5:01 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Am sat at my desk now eating a smoked bacon roll. the bacon is really well done and crispy....loads of tomato sauce...mmmmmmmmmmm
GRrrrrrrr
Old Feb 7th 2005, 5:12 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

SHUT up u guys about the bacon................omg I have such a craving now!!

U dont want to know Nabs. I am packing up all our stuff and its unbelievable what a lots of things we have bought in 3 months geeee mostly clothes and toys uuugghhhhhh. We hope to move by Wednesday and thats where I prob will have to say goodbye to u all for a couple of days......or weeeks......or (hope not) months. Will have to see how long ADSL transfer will take shit shit shit............hope it doesnt take too long, am too addicted now :scared:

Anyways enough with the moaning, how r u all????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.