Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 6th 2005, 10:36 pm
Dazed and Confused

Crying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant future
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Originally Posted by smartd
Gluck with your plan whatever it might be

Cheers,

D
Thanks D, how goes it with u?
Old Feb 6th 2005, 10:58 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Crying Freeman
Thanks D, how goes it with u?
online r we? like the lebanon thread? Dont really want to get into that in the Leaky Dhow....... just have look. PLEASE.

how goes all m8?
Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:37 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

[Face strolls into a very, very quiet Leaky Dhow]

[Face leaves one one of the chandeliers on as is customary]

[As he walks up the stairs to his pad, Face chuckles to himself bout that crap Lebanese thread that has been created in our fantastic forum.........]

[Then Face forgets bout that crap and realises that he is soon going to hit 3000 posts and has to come up with a significant way to celebrate it.... a novel thread perhaps?]

[Finally Face hopes that the ME forumer of the fortnight poll will go well..... ]

[Click..... Face locks the door to his pad and then he falls asleep...]

Old Feb 7th 2005, 2:01 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning all !!
Old Feb 7th 2005, 2:03 am
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Good morning all !!
Good morning JD
Old Feb 7th 2005, 2:06 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning all !!
Morning
Old Feb 7th 2005, 2:07 am
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Morning
Good Morning....hope you had a good night.
Cu later
Old Feb 7th 2005, 2:11 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarah1
Good Morning....hope you had a good night.
Cu later
How is everyone today ??
Old Feb 7th 2005, 2:13 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

How is everyone today ??
Slightly hungover - infact just weighing up whether to go back to bed for an hour now young FD gone off to school
Old Feb 7th 2005, 2:15 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

How is everyone today ??
Morning JD.... morning FD morning Sarah

I am sooooooooooooo sleepy ...
Old Feb 7th 2005, 2:16 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by novita77
Morning JD.... morning FD morning Sarah

I am sooooooooooooo sleepy ...
Me too.
Got a presentation to do today, and rather than prepare last night.... i have left it last minute
Old Feb 7th 2005, 2:48 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Me too.
Got a presentation to do today, and rather than prepare last night.... i have left it last minute
U better prepare ur presentation then ...
Old Feb 7th 2005, 3:03 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Malt gets out of bed and without knowing and cos shes used to it by now walks into the pub wearing her pjs, wild hair all over the place, forgot to put on her lences or her glasses so practically half blind. Hobbles over to the bar stool and slumps down heavily. Geeee what a heavy night, I feel like shit....

OOpppssss OMG what did I do???? Where am I???? :scared: :scared:

Ahhh by the way did all of u fall out of bed today???

Morning my dear friends........phewwwww is anybody in here or is it just my damn shortsightedness

1 double espresso no sugar pls...................urgent pls cos I need to wake up real fast
Old Feb 7th 2005, 3:06 am
semarang

Originally Posted by Malteser
Malt gets out of bed and without knowing and cos shes used to it by now walks into the pub wearing her pjs, wild hair all over the place, forgot to put on her lences or her glasses so practically half blind. Hobbles over to the bar stool and slumps down heavily. Geeee what a heavy night, I feel like shit....

OOpppssss OMG what did I do???? Where am I???? :scared: :scared:

Ahhh by the way did all of u fall out of bed today???

Morning my dear friends........phewwwww is anybody in here or is it just my damn shortsightedness

1 double espresso no sugar pls...................urgent pls cos I need to wake up real fast
Morning Malt... What time r u taking to kids to school???
Old Feb 7th 2005, 3:08 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning everybody

Novita....nominations.....JD....nominations.....Ma lt....nominations........FD.....nominations....... ...eerrrr anybody else here????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.