Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Mar 9th 2005, 5:03 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Nabs
scrap them down my back.....seems good

now where has that sassy gone?

sassy poppet are we out tonight???

RT are you out tonight?

FD are you out tonight?

Old Mar 9th 2005, 5:06 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jellybean
now where has that sassy gone?

sassy poppet are we out tonight???

RT are you out tonight?

FD are you out tonight?

JB are you out tonight?

Old Mar 9th 2005, 5:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by thekingofbirdworld
You think?? you got about 20 minutes kip in!!
well i'll be in better shape next time!
Old Mar 9th 2005, 5:07 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Singlemom

Old Mar 9th 2005, 5:08 am
Echo Pimp

thekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nice

Yeah Yeah.
Old Mar 9th 2005, 5:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

JB are you out tonight?

Nabs are you out tonight?
Old Mar 9th 2005, 5:12 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs are you out tonight?
it depends on how i wake up, after i go NOW to bed
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

JB are you out tonight?

If I can find a friend I am
The Delivery Man...

If I can find a friend I am
Heyyyyy

where r the girls?
Old Mar 9th 2005, 5:14 am
Banned

Heyyyyy

where r the girls?

I am rounding them up, but some are proving a bit difficult, i think I shall have to spank them hard
Old Mar 9th 2005, 5:15 am
The Delivery Man...

I am rounding them up, but some are proving a bit difficult, i think I shall have to spank them hard
maybe thats what they want
Old Mar 9th 2005, 5:18 am
Banned

maybe thats what they want

is that a voice of experience?

Finished nabs, they look stunning even if i do say so myself LOL
Old Mar 9th 2005, 5:39 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I'm sorry JB can't make it - out for dinner with the folks - their last night tonight Could maybe do tomorrow or Friday Will text you later, just on my way out in a few mins.

Hi Nabs
Old Mar 9th 2005, 5:55 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Oh I'm sorry JB can't make it - out for dinner with the folks - their last night tonight Could maybe do tomorrow or Friday Will text you later, just on my way out in a few mins.

Hi Nabs

can meet afterwards :scared: I am bad, tomorrow is ugly night FD Everybody looks ugly because they have been out the night before...OR they are just plain ugly!!!

Go on you know you want to
Old Mar 9th 2005, 5:56 am

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

can meet afterwards :scared: I am bad, tomorrow is ugly night FD Everybody looks ugly because they have been out the night before...OR they are just plain ugly!!!

Go on you know you want to
I'm going out tonight JB....meet you half way

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.