Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Mar 8th 2005, 12:04 pm
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Nabs
see you all later

Catch you later Nabs...
Old Mar 8th 2005, 12:05 pm
Princess

Jamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud of

Bye Nabs, see you later!
Old Mar 8th 2005, 12:06 pm
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Well, I was going to say I was alright, until Carl just this minute asked me where the insect spray was, as we had a cockroach on the top of a door. I got the spray out, sprayed the sod (the cockroach) and the disgusting bastard jumped off the door towards me!!
Sitting here shakily having a cig.

PMSL...

:scared: you need a stiff one (drink, that is.. )

Is the bugger squashed yet?
Old Mar 8th 2005, 12:07 pm
Princess

Jamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud of

Well, I was going to say I was alright, until Carl just this minute asked me where the insect spray was, as we had a cockroach on the top of a door. I got the spray out, sprayed the sod (the cockroach) and the disgusting bastard jumped off the door towards me!! :scared:
Sitting here shakily having a cig.

Poor, poor you!!

I HATE roaches. It's about the only thing in life that REALLY freaks me out.

I'll go have a cig and keep you virtual company!
Old Mar 8th 2005, 12:12 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Debs & Jamila - cockroach is now dead (sprayed - too much mess to squash, also means you have to go near the bastards)
Carl saved the day, and sprayed it using the can that I'd thrown across the room when I had jumped a mile out of the way!

Christ I hate them - scares me more than Huntsman - and they are REALLY ugly !!
Old Mar 8th 2005, 12:14 pm
Deb

Debs & Jamila - cockroach is now dead (sprayed - too much mess to squash, also means you have to go near the bastards)
Carl saved the day, and sprayed it using the can that I'd thrown across the room when I had jumped a mile out of the way!

Christ I hate them - scares me more than Huntsman - and they are REALLY ugly !!

LOL...

I have all this to look forward to soon Cas..... :scared:
Old Mar 8th 2005, 12:18 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by deba34
LOL...

I have all this to look forward to soon Cas..... :scared:
Carl just told me that if you squash them - then loads of eggs come out :scared:

What gets me about Huntsman spiders is that they eat cockroaches I've seen one in the house - wish I had it here now though!
Old Mar 8th 2005, 12:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Im saving myself for you sweetpea xxxx
mmmm....don't work on me jd.....have to do better....i could think of one thing
Old Mar 8th 2005, 12:24 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

ah, here you are
Old Mar 8th 2005, 12:26 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emmals
mmmm....don't work on me jd.....have to do better....i could think of one thing
anything....
Old Mar 8th 2005, 12:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

yeh busy in ere aint it
Old Mar 8th 2005, 12:27 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by walla1
ah, here you are
Evening - please don't tell me that you are sitting by your MILs bedside on the PC??!!!
Old Mar 8th 2005, 12:27 pm
Deb

Originally Posted by walla1
ah, here you are

Hi Dave...

Just sent a PM...
Old Mar 8th 2005, 12:28 pm
Deb

yeh busy in ere aint it

Hi Em..

How is Liv today? Any better?
Old Mar 8th 2005, 12:28 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

yeh busy in ere aint it

R we leaving p_d in peace tonight then?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.