Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Mar 8th 2005, 11:08 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Nabs
hmmmmmmm...

Being young has its advantage

what r ur plans for tonight then?

PS: I was born and raised here
Well im gonna go out and have me some fun!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 8th 2005, 11:11 am
Echo Pimp

thekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nice

Check ur pm
cheers nabs!
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Well im gonna go out and have me some fun!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh...r u?
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by thekingofbirdworld
cheers nabs!
No probs
Old Mar 8th 2005, 11:12 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emmals
well i've got 6 years on you ....jd is a very sexy man.....but he is used to women falling at his feet with a few choice words.....me...never chased a man....never had to and never will....i aint no sheep
They only fall at my feet after i have spiked their drinks, or gone out clubbing with my chloroform hankie
Old Mar 8th 2005, 11:12 am
Up in the air

oh...r u?
and so are you !!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 8th 2005, 11:13 am
The Delivery Man...

and so are you !!!!!!!!!
alhamdulilah
Old Mar 8th 2005, 11:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

They only fall at my feet after i have spiked their drinks, or gone out clubbing with my chloroform hankie
not what i've been told.....here they swoon at your feet when you walk in a room....god that must be irratating
Old Mar 8th 2005, 11:16 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello, just been told about here - Carl (fireeater) told me that there were some nice people here, is that true
Spoken to some of you in the Lounge - but thought I'd elope here to say 'hi'

I'm in Melbourne, Australia with Fireeater (hubby).

Cas
Old Mar 8th 2005, 11:17 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Hello, just been told about here - Carl (fireeater) told me that there were some nice people here, is that true

Cas
Nice ppl? where? here? no way

Welcome to the Middle east Forum
Old Mar 8th 2005, 11:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka

Cas
hi cas....
Old Mar 8th 2005, 11:19 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

hi cas....
Hi emm, how are you?

Lounge is damn quiet atm
Old Mar 8th 2005, 11:23 am
Up in the air

not what i've been told.....here they swoon at your feet when you walk in a room....god that must be irratating
Its bcos i have really bad BO
Old Mar 8th 2005, 11:24 am
Up in the air

Im saving myself for you sweetpea xxxx
Old Mar 8th 2005, 11:28 am
The Delivery Man...

32 more mins

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.