Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Mar 8th 2005, 10:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Nabs
Nop...I'm the innocent one
thats ok then.....somehow i think you're lying....but never mind.....quiet aint it
Old Mar 8th 2005, 10:20 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by emmals
thats ok then.....somehow i think you're lying....but never mind.....quiet aint it

Prove me guilty if u think I'm lying

very quite...
Old Mar 8th 2005, 10:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

Prove me guilty if u think I'm lying

very quite...
i'd scar you for life mate
Old Mar 8th 2005, 10:24 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

i'd scar you for life mate
I'm a risk taker
Old Mar 8th 2005, 10:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm a risk taker
how old are you
Old Mar 8th 2005, 10:27 am
The Delivery Man...

how old are you
Very young
Old Mar 8th 2005, 10:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Very young
i yhink you hang out with jd too much
Old Mar 8th 2005, 10:29 am
The Delivery Man...

i yhink you hang out with jd too much
nooooooo

I am very young

and hang around with JD too
Old Mar 8th 2005, 10:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

nooooooo

I am very young

and hang around with JD too
it depends on what very young is.....and if you're like jd ....you aint my type
Old Mar 8th 2005, 10:33 am
The Delivery Man...

it depends on what very young is.....and if you're like jd ....you aint my type
If I'm not your type then I'm safe
Old Mar 8th 2005, 10:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

If I'm not your type then I'm safe
you are young arn't you....and niave.....
Old Mar 8th 2005, 10:36 am
The Delivery Man...

you are young arn't you....and niave.....
naive?

Thats a complement, I'm glad no one else is here
Old Mar 8th 2005, 10:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

naive?

Thats a complement, I'm glad no one else is here
ahhh! you are like jd ....so really come on how old
Old Mar 8th 2005, 10:40 am
The Delivery Man...

ahhh! you are like jd ....so really come on how old
why am i like JD?

I'm 25
Old Mar 8th 2005, 10:44 am
Echo Pimp

thekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nice

Afternoon,

back again, i'll try and spend some quality time here this afternoon, work keeps distracting me, its simply not on.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.