Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Mar 8th 2005, 9:06 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by lillygirl
BIG PARTY!!!

LOTS OF VODKA AND LOTS OF NOISE!!!
yep yep

Finished your camel?
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lillygirl
BIG PARTY!!!

LOTS OF VODKA AND LOTS OF NOISE!!!
Yeah, and we are gonna poo on his bed
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
What else does it tell u?

its Ok, he can't read
he has a french assistant that reads for him
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Nabs
I really hope he does, and if he does:

"Dont try to be stubborn,just play it smart and do as we want, trust is for your own benifit, you dont want to loose EVERYTHING do you?"

This reminds me of conspiracy theory...the movie

My nice boys!!!!
Old Mar 8th 2005, 9:07 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Yeah, and we are gonna poo on his bed
hopefully he wont be in it at that time
Old Mar 8th 2005, 9:08 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

I wonder if that fückwit still reads the boards...probably..he is more paraniod than me.

well...thats what the little voice in my head tells me
Am sure he does..........but then again we are 'dead' aren't we??
Old Mar 8th 2005, 9:09 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Deleted..........

Last edited by Jammy_Dodgers; Mar 8th 2005 at 9:15 am.
Old Mar 8th 2005, 9:13 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

And he is always reading over his shoulder...whilst he is *@**ing him up the ****. oh oui OUI OUI!!!!!!!!!!!!1
This has become quite surreal.....best take it outside though.....em may be a little upset if she reads this.
Old Mar 8th 2005, 9:14 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
This has become quite surreal.....best take it outside though.....em may be a little upset if she reads this.
who is she?
Old Mar 8th 2005, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

I'll go for the French!!....got lots of practice!
Old Mar 8th 2005, 10:06 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Singlemom
I'll go for the French!!....got lots of practice!

get your nails sharpened

Old Mar 8th 2005, 10:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

it's like a bloody morgue on this forum today.....hellloooo anyone about
Old Mar 8th 2005, 10:15 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by emmals
it's like a bloody morgue on this forum today.....hellloooo anyone about
I'm here
Old Mar 8th 2005, 10:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

I'm here
should i be afraid that we are alone
Old Mar 8th 2005, 10:18 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by emmals
should i be afraid that we are alone
Nop...I'm the innocent one

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.