Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 6th 2005, 5:55 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Originally Posted by Face81
sipping on a ribena spark myself. Thanks. so how was ur day?
Good thanks, just looked at your photo - not what I imagined Funny how you get peoples images in your brain before you know them You had a good day too?
Old Feb 6th 2005, 5:59 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Good thanks, just looked at your photo - not what I imagined Funny how you get peoples images in your brain before you know them You had a good day too?
and wot image was that? i have to know.

good day, thanks.
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:02 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

and wot image was that? i have to know.

good day, thanks.
Knew that was leaving me open for further questioning can't possibly say You can't ask your staff a questiion like that surely
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:03 pm
Its all good

Knew that was leaving me open for further questioning can't possibly say You can't ask your staff a questiion like that surely
Forgot to say see I have 6 boxes now Thats obviously because I've been a good girl behind the bar
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:04 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

yes i can........ i dont pay u...... bob does. LOL

go on........ do tell........ cant be bad, can it? I hope. :scared:
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:06 pm
Its all good

yes i can........ i dont pay u...... bob does. LOL

go on........ do tell........ cant be bad, can it? I hope. :scared:
Don't want to stroke your ego any further :scared: Lets just say you can come to mybirthday bash if you like - oooh you're not here - never mind lets make it March then
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:06 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

I always thought Face will walk around in white dress just like the locals in Doha or Dubai. Before I know him I am a bit apprehensive towards him. But now I think he is a nice guy ... don't u Face
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:08 pm
Its all good

Originally Posted by novita77
I always thought Face will walk around in white dress just like the locals in Doha or Dubai. Before I know him I am a bit apprehensive towards him. But now I think he is a nice guy ... don't u Face
Hi Nov, you still up? hows it going? Fancy a drink? Lots of non-alcoholic beverages in here!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:12 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Nov, you still up? hows it going? Fancy a drink? Lots of non-alcoholic beverages in here!!!!!!!!!!!
something warm pls ... got bad throat at the moment. And try to pluck up the courage to do some ironing Hard bloody work doing the house work.

What u been doing FD? Where are the little fairy? In bed i would guess...
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:13 pm
Its all good

something warm pls ... got bad throat at the moment. And try to pluck up the courage to do some ironing Hard bloody work doing the house work.

What u been doing FD? Where are the little fairy? In bed i would guess...
Oh no I had that last week not nice Little fairy now in bed after having been out to dinner with me and friends - just catching up with the board and the wine
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:17 pm
semarang

Oh no I had that last week not nice Little fairy now in bed after having been out to dinner with me and friends - just catching up with the board and the wine
I think i will start doing my ironing now ... Will come back to the pub in 1 hr time for my break... and hopefully somebody will serve me with hot chocolate and cream on top *yummy*
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:17 pm
The Oracle

lol......... true, true....... FD wont tell me wot she thought of me b4 she saw my pic...... bit upset and curious now.

PLEASE FD
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:19 pm
Forum Regular

smartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the rough

This is a good idea. All the threads conformed to just 1

Yay.

Cheers,

D
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:20 pm
The Oracle

I think i will start doing my ironing now ... Will come back to the pub in 1 hr time for my break... and hopefully somebody will serve me with hot chocolate and cream on top *yummy*
there u go

Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:23 pm
Its all good

lol......... true, true....... FD wont tell me wot she thought of me b4 she saw my pic...... bit upset and curious now.

PLEASE FD

Oh Face, I love it when men beg No need to be upset you are just lovely

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.