Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Mar 8th 2005, 6:16 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Nabs
Its good to offload Joolz

what r u buying me??

Some new sunnies, you hv had for too long
Old Mar 8th 2005, 6:22 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

I have seen you drive JD....you know what the answer is gonna be
LOL
Old Mar 8th 2005, 6:23 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Some new sunnies, you hv had for too long
Excellent!
We have no Email/network access at the mo, so im gonna go home for the rest of the day and do some shopping.!
Old Mar 8th 2005, 6:25 am
Echo Pimp

thekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nice

Good morning, how is everyone today?
Old Mar 8th 2005, 6:26 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by thekingofbirdworld
Good morning, how is everyone today?
good morning King, how are you ?
I do not believe we have met
Old Mar 8th 2005, 6:26 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Excellent!
We have no Email/network access at the mo, so im gonna go home for the rest of the day and do some shopping.!

Snap, lucky you.........if you see me pretend you haven't

Hi BM.
Old Mar 8th 2005, 6:31 am
Echo Pimp

thekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nice

good morning King, how are you ?
I do not believe we have met
Im all good JD thanks, sound like your day is going well! I believe you are correct in that we have yet to meet so hello JD!!
Old Mar 8th 2005, 6:31 am
Echo Pimp

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Snap, lucky you.........if you see me pretend you haven't

Hi BM.

Hows it going JB??
Old Mar 8th 2005, 6:34 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by thekingofbirdworld
Im all good JD thanks, sound like your day is going well! I believe you are correct in that we have yet to meet so hello JD!!
Back atcha Birdman!
Yes, my day is awesome thank you.
I stayed in bed all day yesterday until 4pm nursing a hangover from hell, and expected to be questioned about my whereabouts today, only to find that the internal network has been down for a few days and everyone is working from home !...so once my sandwich has been eaten then im off !! yooo hoo!!
Old Mar 8th 2005, 6:42 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Excellent!

and what r u getting me?
Old Mar 8th 2005, 6:43 am
Up in the air

and what r u getting me?
A bus pass
Old Mar 8th 2005, 6:57 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

A bus pass
I need one
Old Mar 8th 2005, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

I need one

Hi guys!!

HOw's ur day so far?
Old Mar 8th 2005, 7:35 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Hi guys!!

HOw's ur day so far?

Great

urs?
Old Mar 8th 2005, 7:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Great

urs?

Good... ur smiles are contagious!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.