Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:54 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Ehhh what? you pissed on my bonfire whats Glava LOL

Sorry well and truely pissed....oops can I say the here
Another whisky liqueur Mmmmmmmmm bit sweeter and smoother than drambuie - well worth a taste - in fact here you go try one
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:57 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

It's marked in the JB calendar....and that's saying something!!!!!!!
he deserves a good bash!

Birthday bash that is. PMSL. lololol

so how many nominations have u received so far?
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:58 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
he is such a good mod, aint he?

have to throw him a big birthday bash aswell... feb 21st......... note that down everyone!

[Face snaps his fingers and gets himself a cup of hot chocolate]

mmmmmmmmmmmmm..........
Mine on 24th too!!!!!, having birthday drinkies on 16th though got to have time to recover before parents arrive on 23rd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:59 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Mine on 24th too!!!!!, having birthday drinkies on 16th though got to have time to recover before parents arrive on 23rd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
wow! so many parties coming up at
The Leaky Dhow

lolololololol

Valentines Day, Bobs bday and now urs...... u can have the day off aswell.
Old Feb 6th 2005, 5:00 pm
Its all good

wow! so many parties coming up at
The Leaky Dhow

lolololololol

Valentines Day, Bobs bday and now urs...... u can have the day off aswell.
You are the kindest boss I ever worked for
Old Feb 6th 2005, 5:04 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Another whisky liqueur Mmmmmmmmm bit sweeter and smoother than drambuie - well worth a taste - in fact here you go try one
Maybe i'll try it at a later date.....nod, nod, wink, wink

Face......Bob needs a bash what??????
Old Feb 6th 2005, 5:14 pm
The Oracle

You are the kindest boss I ever worked for

i try to keep my employees happy.
Old Feb 6th 2005, 5:15 pm
The Oracle

Maybe i'll try it at a later date.....nod, nod, wink, wink

Face......Bob needs a bash what??????

a birthday bash has to be thrown in his Modships honour. LOL
Old Feb 6th 2005, 5:25 pm
Its all good

a birthday bash has to be thrown in his Modships honour. LOL

[Oooh FD v. sad not bash organised for her ]
Old Feb 6th 2005, 5:30 pm
The Oracle

[Oooh FD v. sad not bash organised for her ]
well........ i am sure Bob wont mind if we squeeze him for another party for u!
Old Feb 6th 2005, 5:32 pm
Its all good

well........ i am sure Bob wont mind if we squeeze him for another party for u!
Thanks Face - don;t want my 21st to go unnoticed
Old Feb 6th 2005, 5:39 pm
The Oracle

Thanks Face - don;t want my 21st to go unnoticed

lolololololol.............. well if thats what u want the printers to print on the balloons........... sure! LOL

so have all the ME punters gone home?
Old Feb 6th 2005, 5:44 pm
Its all good

lolololololol.............. well if thats what u want the printers to print on the balloons........... sure! LOL

so have all the ME punters gone home?
Seems that way I'm still slurping through my red wine - no takers for our drinks tonight - you fancy one ? Just so I haven't got to drink alone of course!!
Old Feb 6th 2005, 5:50 pm
Its all good

Seems that way I'm still slurping through my red wine - no takers for our drinks tonight - you fancy one ? Just so I haven't got to drink alone of course!!
Daa da da da da [tapping nails on bar] what shall I do now, no-one here [ok may as well just have another swift one whilst waiting for the next customer]

Old Feb 6th 2005, 5:52 pm
The Oracle

sipping on a ribena spark myself. Thanks. so how was ur day?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.