Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:36 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Originally Posted by Fairydust
I love lillies or is it lillys whatever!! Prefer the white ones though as they don't smell as much - had so many carpets and curtains ruined with the pollen though
Cut the pollen stems out as soon as the flower opens. Removing the male organs let them live longer in a vase.
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:39 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Can't you change the name of the thread seeing as you started it? How are you today - barmaid a little worse for wear but whats new
working on it as we speak.........

ur doing a fab job!

we need to do a Valentines night....... nothing mushy..... just roses all round

The Leaky Dhow
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:41 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by precise_diamond
Hello Fairydust,
I am over here, care to join me?
anything we can u while u are over here at

The Leaky Dhow

LOLOLOL
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:41 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Face81

ur doing a fab job!

The Leaky Dhow

As long as they come from Holland !!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:44 pm
UAE Expat

The bar ran out on Whiskey & Ice?
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:45 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Heee heee luvin' it

[JB walks in with a huge **** off sandwich board on advertising the "NOMINATIONS FOR THE ME SECTION MEMBER OF THE MONTH"]

Oh hello FD, p_d, Face and everybody, don't forget to place your nominations by PM to me

Oh well [snaps her fingers] may as well have a drink whilst I am here, a large drambuie on ice please
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:45 pm
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
The bar ran out on Whiskey & Ice?
Everybody gone?
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:46 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Face81]working on it as we speak.........

ur doing a fab job!

Roses I lurve roses, champagne, roses...........Valentines Day is coming LOLOL
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:48 pm
The Oracle

[QUOTE=Jellybean]

ur doing a fab job!

Roses I lurve roses, champagne, roses...........Valentines Day is coming LOLOL
happily advertising the place aswell!!!

LOADS AND LOADS of roses have already been ordered....... oh wot the heck.... i will order some more...... this is such a sweet deal..... I own the place and run it and Bob coughs up all the dosh we need.
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:49 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Heee heee luvin' it

[JB walks in with a huge **** off sandwich board on advertising the "NOMINATIONS FOR THE ME SECTION MEMBER OF THE MONTH"]

Oh hello FD, p_d, Face and everybody, don't forget to place your nominations by PM to me

Oh well [snaps her fingers] may as well have a drink whilst I am here, a large drambuie on ice please
getting lots of nominations, r we?
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:49 pm
Banned

happily advertising the place aswell!!!

LOADS AND LOADS of roses have already been ordered....... oh wot the heck.... i will order some more...... this is such a sweet deal..... I own the place and run it and Bob coughs up all the dosh we need.

PMSL good on yer Bob
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:50 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Heee heee luvin' it

Oooh yes that sounds good, like Glava (sp?) as well mmmmmmmmmmm
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:52 pm
The Oracle

PMSL good on yer Bob
he is such a good mod, aint he?

have to throw him a big birthday bash aswell... feb 21st......... note that down everyone!

[Face snaps his fingers and gets himself a cup of hot chocolate]

mmmmmmmmmmmmm..........
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:52 pm
Banned

Oooh yes that sounds good, like Glava (sp?) as well mmmmmmmmmmm

Ehhh what? you pissed on my bonfire whats Glava LOL

Sorry well and truely pissed....oops can I say the here
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:54 pm
Banned

he is such a good mod, aint he?

have to throw him a big birthday bash aswell... feb 21st......... note that down everyone!

[Face snaps his fingers and gets himself a cup of hot chocolate]

mmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

It's marked in the JB calendar....and that's saying something!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.