Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:12 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Originally Posted by precise_diamond
Hello Face,
Can I just have a coffee please, I have a headache from last night. Nice to meet you!
nice to meet u aswell. Why have u got a headache? late night?

here is ur coffee....

i hope u like it strong.
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:17 pm
Banned

precise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Face81
nice to meet u aswell. Why have u got a headache? late night?

here is ur coffee....

i hope u like it strong.
Yes thank you, mmmmm wonderful! Yes heavy night last night.
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:22 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

[FD staggers back in after her early evening out a little worse for wear ] Hows everyone doing in here - top ups required? Oh well no response - may as well have one anyone while I'm waiting
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:22 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Johnie Walker Black Label on the rocks pls...
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:23 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
For you anything - ooh sorry JW BL coming up
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:24 pm
Its all good

Liked the sound of those fairy lillies earlier - could be perfect for me - what colour and what are they like?
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:24 pm
Banned

precise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Fairydust
[FD staggers back in after her early evening out a little worse for wear ] Hows everyone doing in here - top ups required? Oh well no response - may as well have one anyone while I'm waiting
Hello Fairydust,
I am over here, care to join me?
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:27 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Liked the sound of those fairy lillies earlier - could be perfect for me - what colour and what are they like?
Hi Fairy...

They are pastel white and or pink. Expensive though. About 25cm in diameter
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:30 pm
Its all good

Originally Posted by precise_diamond
Hello Fairydust,
I am over here, care to join me?
Well you know supposed to be starting my shift in here but I suppose one more won't hurt!!!!!!! What are you drinking - I'll have the same
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:31 pm
UAE Expat

Hi Fairy...

Or take the absoluut "Queen" of the flowers, the Black Widdow orchid. Dark, almost black, with a thin white edge. Costs? +/- € 1.500,00 per flower
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:31 pm
Its all good

Hi Fairy...

I love lillies or is it lillys whatever!! Prefer the white ones though as they don't smell as much - had so many carpets and curtains ruined with the pollen though
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:32 pm
Its all good

Or take the absoluut "Queen" of the flowers, the Black Widdow orchid. Dark, almost black, with a thin white edge. Costs? +/- € 1.500,00 per flower
Oh well valentines day coming up I'll see if he thinks I'm worth it
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:33 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

glad everyone is having a great time at

The Leaky Dhow

Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:35 pm
UAE Expat

Oh well valentines day coming up I'll see if he thinks I'm worth it
Hehehe... I'll give him a nice discount.
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:35 pm
Its all good

Originally Posted by Face81
glad everyone is having a great time at

The Leaky Dhow

Can't you change the name of the thread seeing as you started it? How are you today - barmaid a little worse for wear but whats new

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.