The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 6th 2005, 3:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Originally Posted by Face81
Good morning WM! How r u today?

We deceided to make things a lttle exciting by starting up a member of the fortnight poll here in the ME section.

here is ur breakfast:

[Face snaps his fingers and presto!]

the announcement will come as soon as we get to the tp of the next page........

Wow - what a wonderful looking breakfast - thank you.....don't know where everyone is today....the other pub is completely dead

and I guess everyone here is just about ready to head for bed.

I'm doing very well thanks ....what about you?
Old Feb 6th 2005, 3:33 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by willmore
Wow - what a wonderful looking breakfast - thank you.....don't know where everyone is today....the other pub is completely dead

and I guess everyone here is just about ready to head for bed.

I'm doing very well thanks ....what about you?
they will be back shortly for their night time invasion....... its only half 8 in Dubai..... they r all too busy stuffing themselves. LOL

am fine thanks......... very happy that i have this whole presentation thing in the bag.... have rehearsed it and it went very well........ 15 min time limit though and I am averaging 16-17....... i think i can get away with it.... i can talk my way out of it and blame it on the 30s movie clip i have in it.

Sat here, half 4 in the evening with my window fully open and I am enjoying a lovely 9C breeze. So refreshing.

Now for the announcement b4 the mob comes in............
Old Feb 6th 2005, 3:39 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

FROM THIS DAY FORWARD,

THIS PUB WILL BE KNOWN TO ALL ACROSS THE BE FORUM WORLD AS........

THE LEAKY DHOW

A Legend Is Born!

Old Feb 6th 2005, 3:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

they will be back shortly for their night time invasion....... its only half 8 in Dubai..... they r all too busy stuffing themselves. LOL

am fine thanks......... very happy that i have this whole presentation thing in the bag.... have rehearsed it and it went very well........ 15 min time limit though and I am averaging 16-17....... i think i can get away with it.... i can talk my way out of it and blame it on the 30s movie clip i have in it.

Sat here, half 4 in the evening with my window fully open and I am enjoying a lovely 9C breeze. So refreshing.

Now for the announcement b4 the mob comes in............
LOL...you make them sound like a swarm of grasshoppers........

So dubai is 12 hours ahead of the west coast.

Try not to worry to much about your presentation, I'm sure you will do an excellent presentation, but I realize it is stressful....reminds me of having to defend my thesis....even though I knew it really well and the reviews were excellent, I was really nervous.

Sounds like lovely weather you're having.....between you and walla I don't know who's going to get the smack first.
Old Feb 6th 2005, 3:48 pm
The Oracle

LOL...you make them sound like a swarm of grasshoppers........

So dubai is 12 hours ahead of the west coast.

Try not to worry to much about your presentation, I'm sure you will do an excellent presentation, but I realize it is stressful....reminds me of having to defend my thesis....even though I knew it really well and the reviews were excellent, I was really nervous.

Sounds like lovely weather you're having.....between you and walla I don't know who's going to get the smack first.
they r a hungry lot......... they will eat and drink anything in site. PMSL

better finish ur breakfast b4 they get in. LOL

since its my first presentation away from home, thats the only thing that is playing on my mind..... just need to figure out if i shud give them a handout and if I do, what shud I put on it? Just working thru that at the mo.

Did u notice Danny Boys ignore list? and his new signature? LOLOLOLOL

yeah.... Dubai is 12 hours ahead of the west coast.... no day light savings either.

U want to smack Walla and me? PMSL. why? :scared:
Old Feb 6th 2005, 3:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

they r a hungry lot......... they will eat and drink anything in site. PMSL

better finish ur breakfast b4 they get in. LOL

since its my first presentation away from home, thats the only thing that is playing on my mind..... just need to figure out if i shud give them a handout and if I do, what shud I put on it? Just working thru that at the mo.

Did u notice Danny Boys ignore list? and his new signature? LOLOLOLOL

yeah.... Dubai is 12 hours ahead of the west coast.... no day light savings either.

U want to smack Walla and me? PMSL. why? :scared:

Well, are you havinng slides or whatever with your presentation? Is your presentation able to be understood without a handout...or do you want to place emphasis on certain aspects of the presentations that need a handout - personally for me (with my small brain).....I think handouts take away from the presentation because I'm having to look at the presentation,then at the handout.....and I;m always afraid of missing something.....but only you know your audience.....

The breakfast was wonderful thank you.....good thing I finished before the crowd gets back......

I want to smack you and walla because of the beautiful weather you both ar always having (just a joke)...
Old Feb 6th 2005, 3:59 pm
The Oracle

Well, are you havinng slides or whatever with your presentation? Is your presentation able to be understood without a handout...or do you want to place emphasis on certain aspects of the presentations that need a handout - personally for me (with my small brain).....I think handouts take away from the presentation because I'm having to look at the presentation,then at the handout.....and I;m always afraid of missing something.....but only you know your audience.....

The breakfast was wonderful thank you.....good thing I finished before the crowd gets back......

I want to smack you and walla because of the beautiful weather you both ar always having (just a joke)...
well the presentation is being done on powerpoint..... so i dunno if they need handouts really.

u r right...... it might distract them. and plus, I wudnt know wot to give them on the handout...... bit of an extensive topic really.

may do without. I will see..... still time to decide. i dont have to refer to it even if i give them something.

Dunno if Walla thinks his 39C weather is good, but I will be sure to mention this to him.

so wot r ur plans 4 today?
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I had to go back and have a look at Dan the Man....signature - hadn't even noticed.....we had an argument with him last on the other forum.....same shit, different day.......can you imagine him accusing me of kissing your arse......and betraying him........anyway......I'm now one of five on his ignore list.....we'll see how long this lasts.....
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:03 pm
Banned

precise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to all

Hello everyone!
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:03 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

well the presentation is being done on powerpoint..... so i dunno if they need handouts really.

u r right...... it might distract them. and plus, I wudnt know wot to give them on the handout...... bit of an extensive topic really.

may do without. I will see..... still time to decide. i dont have to refer to it even if i give them something.

Dunno if Walla thinks his 39C weather is good, but I will be sure to mention this to him.

so wot r ur plans 4 today?

Hey just a quickie....gotta spend time with hubby as he is away from tonight.....nominations have started rolling in.....soooo exciting.

[snap] One of those breakfasts Face mmmmm wonderful.

Catch yer later....Hi wm xx
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:05 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by precise_diamond
Hello everyone!
Hello Precise Diamond....... we havent met..... I am Face.. obviously.

Welcome to The Leaky Dhow!

Wot can I get u?

Last edited by Face81; Feb 6th 2005 at 4:07 pm.
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:07 pm
The Oracle

I had to go back and have a look at Dan the Man....signature - hadn't even noticed.....we had an argument with him last on the other forum.....same shit, different day.......can you imagine him accusing me of kissing your arse......and betraying him........anyway......I'm now one of five on his ignore list.....we'll see how long this lasts.....
its like a soap opera......... only this time its being shot in Dubai. LOLOLOL. I sed the D word. :scared: hahaha
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Hey just a quickie....gotta spend time with hubby as he is away from tonight.....nominations have started rolling in.....soooo exciting.

Hey Jellbean....how are you today?

Try one of the breakfast....very delicious
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:08 pm
Banned

precise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to all

Hello Precie Diamond....... we havent met..... I am Face.. obviously.

Welcome to The Leaky Dhow!

Wot can I get u?
Hello Face,
Can I just have a coffee please, I have a headache from last night. Nice to meet you!
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:09 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Jellybean

glad to hear the nominations are going well.......... this will be fun...... i am refraining from nominating anyone this time around as i came up with the whole thing. lets c how it goes. good luck!

glad u liked that breakfast, u locust, u! PMSL.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.