Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Mar 3rd 2005, 1:15 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by pruna
How do i look now hon?
very nice!

i am proud of u!
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 1:16 pm
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Face81
congratulations! hope its not a pay as u go!!!

Now Mr Face, I could take that the wrong way!!!
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 1:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lillygirl
Good thanks! Is weekend and I'm in my new pad........

It's luuuurvely!

ok off for the weekend! German dinner tonight with F. so seems good and early sleep!!
come by if you want!
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 1:17 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by thekingofbirdworld
It does seem like you can buy credit anywhere here though so shouldnt have any excuses really!!

I cant wait for...

not here though! only a few places do the top up crap!

13 days till i am back in Dubai and then we organise the for all of us! and like i sed.... u r invited!
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 1:19 pm
The Oracle

Now Mr Face, I could take that the wrong way!!!
lolololololol.......... i am not one to make that sort of joke!

keep ur umbrella handy for sat and sun btw........ more rain for u lot!

oh and we will do a fibbers gathering wen i get back with the entire BE bunch (ME obviously).
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 1:20 pm
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Singlemom
ok off for the weekend! German dinner tonight with F. so seems good and early sleep!!
come by if you want!

Enjoy! Will SMS you later.

Come and visit me tomorrow!

x
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 1:22 pm
A slow driver!

lolololololol.......... i am not one to make that sort of joke!

keep ur umbrella handy for sat and sun btw........ more rain for u lot!

oh and we will do a fibbers gathering wen i get back with the entire BE bunch (ME obviously).

I'm planning on some time in the sun tomorrow - what's the forecast Face?

And get organising then!
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 1:25 pm
The Oracle

I'm planning on some time in the sun tomorrow - what's the forecast Face?

And get organising then!
sunny tomorrow........ clouds in the evening.... high of 23-24C. a perfect day really.

I am trying to get it sorted. lol
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 1:27 pm
A slow driver!

sunny tomorrow........ clouds in the evening.... high of 23-24C. a perfect day really.

I am trying to get it sorted. lol

Thank you!

You just earned yourself some K!
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 1:29 pm
The Oracle

Thank you!

You just earned yourself some K!
why thank u!

watch out for the rain day after tomorrow though.

am signing off now......... need to run a few errands.

take care and enjoy ur new pad.
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 2:19 pm
Princess

Jamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud of

Good thanks! Is weekend and I'm in my new pad........

It's luuuurvely!
Hi lilly! --slept well last night?

Great weekend to you all!

J
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 2:37 pm
Forum Regular

pruna will become famous soon enough

very nice!

i am proud of u!

and why do i remind you of a fish.... i usually remind people of a tiger ...haha.!!!!
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 2:57 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Good afternoon everyone....

Anyone want to join me for a drink?
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 2:59 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Place empty again?
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 3:55 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by pruna
and why do i remind you of a fish.... i usually remind people of a tiger ...haha.!!!!
its ur tag....... it sounds a bit like pirrana I guess. LOL

its a good av though. I liked that one best myself.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.