Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Mar 3rd 2005, 12:39 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by thekingofbirdworld
I look forward to it face, thanks!
good.

PM ur e-mail addy or Dubai mob to me in about a week (or whenever) and i will txt/e-mail the details to u if u arent on the board when all is confirmed.
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

pruna will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=Jellybean]Sorry Mizz Moody

Just trying to cheer you up, you sound unhappy most of the time. [/QUOTE

Oh do you come across as that? - well i am sarcastic most of the time.. i do giggle alot in real life..am always the naughty one of the crowd.
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 12:41 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by pruna
Oh do you come across as that? - well i am sarcastic most of the time.. i do giggle alot in real life..am always the naughty one of the crowd.
no avatar as yet?
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 12:42 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=pruna]
Originally Posted by Jellybean
Sorry Mizz Moody

Just trying to cheer you up, you sound unhappy most of the time. [/QUOTE

Nice to hear that, thought I was....
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

pruna will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Face81
no avatar as yet?
wait me it is coming soon
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 12:44 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by pruna
wait me it is coming soon
kewl.
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 12:47 pm
Echo Pimp

thekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nice

good.

PM ur e-mail addy or Dubai mob to me in about a week (or whenever) and i will txt/e-mail the details to u if u arent on the board when all is confirmed.

Thats reminded me, i still havnt got my phone unlocked, got a dubai number but you know what UK mobiles are like, if its Orange its Orange only!!
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 12:48 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

if a pub or restaurant, there will be about that many ppl....... where else did u think we wud go? :scared: the bat cave???!!!!!

so do u want alcohol to be involved? and it'll have to be after dark as unlike us, everyone else has day time commitments at work. heh heh...... wot a life, eh?

I think after dark and before midnight before I turn into a pumpkin :scared:
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 12:49 pm
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Just realised another reason to go out tonight I live by Media city and Mark Knophler is playing tonight he is tuning up now........ :scared: :scared:
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 12:50 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I think after dark and before midnight before I turn into a pumpkin :scared:
sounds good to me.

Fibbers perhaps?
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 12:50 pm
Echo Pimp

thekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nice

Originally Posted by sassy
Just realised another reason to go out tonight I live by Media city and Mark Knophler is playing tonight he is tuning up now........ :scared: :scared:
get out while you still can!
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 12:51 pm
The Oracle

Thats reminded me, i still havnt got my phone unlocked, got a dubai number but you know what UK mobiles are like, if its Orange its Orange only!!
heh heh...... u can get it unlocked from most mob shops in Dubai for a minimal fee....... u havent got an Etisalat Sim yet? how long did u say u had benin Dubai?! lol
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 12:52 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by sassy
heh heh...... poor AUD students.
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 12:53 pm

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

get out while you still can!
JB coming to rescue me in an hour so I better be off to beautify myself...
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 12:54 pm

heh heh...... poor AUD students.

They deserve it big bunch of tossers......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.