Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 6th 2005, 12:05 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
IF..I judged people on looks.........you would be top of my christmas card list xx
So I am not on the top of ur xmas list then???

Hope u r not offended with my previous question ... nothing serious (yes I am paranoid now talking to the members on this board!!! )
Old Feb 6th 2005, 12:06 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Ok guys I'm off to get my glad rags on out for a few of these speak soon
Old Feb 6th 2005, 12:06 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malteser
Bloody moving house business is driving me crazyyy

Hubby in a bad mood tooo and I dont like it whens hes like that :scared:

JB can u just click yr fingers and make everything in place for me plsssssss
What happen Malt???
Old Feb 6th 2005, 12:07 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
What happen Malt???

Kidding Novi dont worry hon haha
Old Feb 6th 2005, 12:08 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by Malteser
Kidding Novi dont worry hon haha
So he is OK then? I can't imagine he is in the bad mood. Always looks nice everytime I see him ...
Old Feb 6th 2005, 12:09 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Oohhh well thanks you JD....then you just made my day

But I am very nice inside

Getting excited JD...not long now, wish I could be a fly on the wall I love seeing men cry Tee heee
Oh Yes.. will be all emotional, just emailed her instructions for the flight :

Wednesday night

Make sure you get a good nights sleep, I know your going to be dead excited, but its better if you sleep then you will have more energy for fun stuff
The taxi is arriving at 6.00am to take you to Terminal 3 at Heathrow Airport. Make sure you have your passport.

Thursday Daytime

If the taxi does not arrive by 6.10am, get Nan to give them a call. I have put all contact numbers on the bottom of the letter.
I got a call from them today, they said it was an executive car, so it should have lots of room and be a bit bigger than my old Boxster !
Make Sure Nan gets the taxi man to make sure he will be there when you get back!!

You will be arriving at Terminal 3 at around 8am. You and Nan need to find the ticket Desk.
Once you get the ticket they will check your bags in and you then get to walk through the metal detectors.

Make sure you put all your metal stuff in your hand luggage or nans handbag.

There might be a bit of a wait before you get on to the plane. Please don't pester Nan to buy you anything,
things are much cheaper here so I will get you the stuff you need once you arrive. You should only really need a snack and drinks, maybe a puzzle book or magazine.

Once your in your seat, if the flight is not busy, look for an empty row of seats in the middle. Tell the cabin crew you going to move once the door is closed.
You can lift the arm rests up and they make a really cosy bed. I have done hundreds of flights and they let me do it all the time!!
If the cabin crew says no, get Nan to ask a different one instead, Nan is good at getting things done

Once your in the air there is a TV in front of you. It has lots of cool movies, and games and puzzles and music videos and radio, so you can play games and stuff.
During your flight they will probably bring you 2 or 3 meals. I know your a fussy little eater, but PLEASE eat your food, otherwise you will have no energy to go to Wild Wadi.
I will check with Nan to make sure you were not too much trouble for her !

Thursday Night

I have organised some Emirates cabin crew to meet you at the bottom of the plane, They will be dressed in Gold/yellow and will be calling out your name.
They will scoot you off and help you get your passport stamped and your bags collected really really quickly. They will also take you to where I will be waiting. If they are not outside the plane, they will be just inside the building.
Get big Nan to ask the crew where the "Marharba" hostesses are.
I'm not sure but I think they will drive you around in a golf buggy ( a little electric car...they are super cool)

Remember that when you land, your body will think it is 5.30pm.............but it will be 9.30pm here, so try to sleep in the car or on the plane please honey xxxxx
Old Feb 6th 2005, 12:10 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

So I am not on the top of ur xmas list then???

Hope u r not offended with my previous question ... nothing serious (yes I am paranoid now talking to the members on this board!!! )
Your right at the top with JB, Malt, and everyone else here honey.
Old Feb 6th 2005, 12:13 pm
semarang

Oh Yes.. will be all emotional, just emailed her instructions for the flight :

Wednesday night

Make sure you get a good nights sleep, I know your going to be dead excited, but its better if you sleep then you will have more energy for fun stuff
The taxi is arriving at 6.00am to take you to Terminal 3 at Heathrow Airport. Make sure you have your passport.

Thursday Daytime

If the taxi does not arrive by 6.10am, get Nan to give them a call. I have put all contact numbers on the bottom of the letter.
I got a call from them today, they said it was an executive car, so it should have lots of room and be a bit bigger than my old Boxster !
Make Sure Nan gets the taxi man to make sure he will be there when you get back!!

You will be arriving at Terminal 3 at around 8am. You and Nan need to find the ticket Desk.
Once you get the ticket they will check your bags in and you then get to walk through the metal detectors.

Make sure you put all your metal stuff in your hand luggage or nans handbag.

There might be a bit of a wait before you get on to the plane. Please don't pester Nan to buy you anything,
things are much cheaper here so I will get you the stuff you need once you arrive. You should only really need a snack and drinks, maybe a puzzle book or magazine.

Once your in your seat, if the flight is not busy, look for an empty row of seats in the middle. Tell the cabin crew you going to move once the door is closed.
You can lift the arm rests up and they make a really cosy bed. I have done hundreds of flights and they let me do it all the time!!
If the cabin crew says no, get Nan to ask a different one instead, Nan is good at getting things done

Once your in the air there is a TV in front of you. It has lots of cool movies, and games and puzzles and music videos and radio, so you can play games and stuff.
During your flight they will probably bring you 2 or 3 meals. I know your a fussy little eater, but PLEASE eat your food, otherwise you will have no energy to go to Wild Wadi.
I will check with Nan to make sure you were not too much trouble for her !

Thursday Night

I have organised some Emirates cabin crew to meet you at the bottom of the plane, They will be dressed in Gold/yellow and will be calling out your name.
They will scoot you off and help you get your passport stamped and your bags collected really really quickly. They will also take you to where I will be waiting. If they are not outside the plane, they will be just inside the building.
Get big Nan to ask the crew where the "Marharba" hostesses are.
I'm not sure but I think they will drive you around in a golf buggy ( a little electric car...they are super cool)

Remember that when you land, your body will think it is 5.30pm.............but it will be 9.30pm here, so try to sleep in the car or on the plane please honey xxxxx
I can imagine that Chloe must be dead excited by now. And of course u too... xx Enjoy yr time with her JD.
Old Feb 6th 2005, 12:15 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Your right at the top with JB, Malt, and everyone else here honey.
[Face strolls in thru the back door]

[No1 noticed him slip past JB's pups earlier this AM]

[Face had to go and get some laundry done]

[he is thrilled to see the bar doing so well and that some old timers are making a come back]

Hello All!

Hows is everyone on this wonderful asfternoon?
Nice to c u back Mr. Dodgers........ have recently posted a new pic of myself in the photopost due to public demand. lol
Old Feb 6th 2005, 12:17 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Face81

[he is thrilled to see the bar doing so well and that some old timers are making a come back]

Hello All!

Nice to c u back Mr. Dodgers........ have recently posted a new pic of myself in the photopost due to public demand. lol
Yes Nov she is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Face..if your that much in demand then i will post the ones i have of you ok ??
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

I can imagine that Chloe must be dead excited by now. And of course u too... xx Enjoy yr time with her JD.
Yeah JD.......... I know u will have a gr8 time with Chole!

Novita......... why did u think I had had a haircut in that pic?
semarang

Hello All!

I like ur new photo !!!

What u been doing today?
Old Feb 6th 2005, 12:18 pm
semarang

And Face..if your that much in demand then i will post the ones i have of you ok ??
Yes plssssssssssssssssss............
Old Feb 6th 2005, 12:18 pm
semarang

Yeah JD.......... I know u will have a gr8 time with Chole!

Novita......... why did u think I had had a haircut in that pic?
Well... ur hair looks shorter than the other pic...
Old Feb 6th 2005, 12:20 pm
The Oracle

not until I have seen them u cheeky fella! LOL

i am still waiting for those......... had to clear out the cobwebs from my mail box the other day and still found none from u.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.