Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:42 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Originally Posted by novita77
Have to leave now ... need to feed my little one. JD, Nabs, JB and FD ... hope u hv a nice evening ...
Thanks you too Nov
Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:43 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
No Nabs, That why my response to Novs question i.e. do i judge ppl by there looks.
looooooooooooooooooooooooool

PMSL ]

Funny how sometimes things happen, just thinking of drinking got me in the mood already
Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:44 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
U like ur friend not based on handsome-ness/pretty-ness. Is that how u grade ppl when u try to make friend JD?
Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:45 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Like the BB Handsome/Beautiful club I think she means
Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:48 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Like the BB Handsome/Beautiful club I think she means
IF..I judged people on looks.........you would be top of my christmas card list xx
Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:48 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Yepeeeeeeeee

500 Posts

2 e-drinks for every one and put it on my tab
Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:52 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

IF..I judged people on looks.........you would be top of my christmas card list xx

LOL I think you just made Novitas day

Well done Nabs, congrats have a drink on me
Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:52 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Jellybean
LOL I think you just made Novitas day

Well done Nabs, congrats have a drink on me
Im Glad, but the comment was intended for you
Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:54 am
Banned

Im Glad, but the comment was intended for you

Oohhh well thanks you JD....then you just made my day

But I am very nice inside

Getting excited JD...not long now, wish I could be a fly on the wall I love seeing men cry Tee heee
Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:55 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Hulllo all..................hmm can I have a cappuccino pls?

Malt walks over to JBs table (as usual), sits down, gets her mobile out and slams it on the table, then she takes out a tiny silver gun out of her handbag and put it to her temple Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :scared: :scared:
Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:58 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Malteser
Oh Hulllo all..................hmm can I have a cappuccino pls?

Malt walks over to JBs table (as usual), sits down, gets her mobile out and slams it on the table, then she takes out a tiny silver gun out of her handbag and put it to her temple Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :scared: :scared:
[JB calmly take the gun from Malt, puts it in the plant pot]

What's up Malt...problems?

[Snaps her fingers and a large dry white wine appears in front of Malt]

Here you go
Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:58 am
The Delivery Man...

ok peeeps c ya all tomorrow

enjoy the remaining of your day cause i know I will
Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:59 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Nabs

Bye Nabs enjoy your evening, c u tomorrow
Old Feb 6th 2005, 12:00 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody moving house business is driving me crazyyy :scared: :scared:

Hubby in a bad mood tooo and I dont like it whens hes like that :scared: :scared:

JB can u just click yr fingers and make everything in place for me plsssssss
Old Feb 6th 2005, 12:00 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs

Bye Nabs have a good one!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.