Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 6th 2005, 12:36 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Originally Posted by Nabs
only one drink?!!

My area is shaikh zayed road where and when? I'm always up for a drink
Am waiting on a call from someone.
Will txt you time and place a bit later.

Did you speak with John about the apartment ??
Old Feb 6th 2005, 12:36 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
JB... u transport ur dogs from Jakarta to Dubai. How do u have to pay for them? Is that exspensive?
No idea Novi you know me I don't get into stuff like that....just put them in a box one end and they come out of the box the other
Old Feb 6th 2005, 12:37 pm
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Nabs is lying.......... He is a very Handsome chappy
Next to you? no one is handsome, you steal the lights

[I hereby confirm to everyone reading this post that JD and Myslef are two straight men and this was not flirting]
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Nabs is lying.......... He is a very Handsome chappy
U like ur friend not based on handsome-ness/pretty-ness. Is that how u grade ppl when u try to make friend JD?

I am sure Nabs is a very handsome chappy ... just like u
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Am waiting on a call from someone.
Will txt you time and place a bit later.

Did you speak with John about the apartment ??
I'm going to speak to him once I get off work, If everything goes on as planned hopefully once its ready I'll move in
Old Feb 6th 2005, 12:38 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
No idea Novi you know me I don't get into stuff like that....just put them in a box one end and they come out of the box the other
U must be love ur dogs tooooo much bringing them with u everywhere ...
Old Feb 6th 2005, 12:38 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Next to you? no one is handsome, you steal the lights

[I hereby confirm to everyone reading this post that JD and Myslef are two straight men and this was not flirting]

Old Feb 6th 2005, 12:39 pm
The Delivery Man...

U like ur friend not based on handsome-ness/pretty-ness. Is that how u grade ppl when u try to make friend JD?

I am sure Nabs is a very handsome chappy ... just like u

Old Feb 6th 2005, 12:39 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

I only see ur pic ... are u looking better in the real life
No.............do you ??
Old Feb 6th 2005, 12:40 pm
The Delivery Man...

No.............do you ??
Thats the correct reply
semarang

No.............do you ??
Dunno and not sure ... u should ask somebody else... Don't like to praise myself ...
semarang

Thats the correct reply
Old Feb 6th 2005, 12:42 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

U must be love ur dogs tooooo much bringing them with u everywhere ...
They are my babies of course they come with me
semarang

Have to leave now ... need to feed my little one. JD, Nabs, JB and FD ... hope u hv a nice evening ...
Up in the air

Thats the correct reply
No Nabs, That why my response to Novs question i.e. do i judge ppl by there looks.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.