Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 28th 2005, 5:00 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Face81
who's this.... khulleh tami?
What does that mean?
Old Feb 28th 2005, 5:00 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Tami2
What does that mean?
aunty i think?
Old Feb 28th 2005, 5:02 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jellybean
OK my name is Jools....my photo is crap, you cannot guess from my accent where I come from, which isn't that far from you actually
so have i lost conversation with jools then?
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Check out photopost poppet I am there
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

aunty i think?
Hmmm...I know Holleh means Aunt in Farsi, so I guess it's possible. But no, I'm no relation to Face, yet! I'm working on him for my daughter though!
Old Feb 28th 2005, 5:04 pm
Yes, Master...

Nice sophistocated Jools!! But I've seen you look sexier!!!
Old Feb 28th 2005, 5:07 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Nice sophistocated Jools!! But I've seen you look sexier!!!

Well I wouldn't want to get him too excited...I need karma from him first

A bit sparky though isn't he?
Old Feb 28th 2005, 5:08 pm
The Oracle

damn good looking.... was getting worried was talking to a minger... obviously not...

are they fotos of your kids... and ur talking to strangers about grabbing cocks etc? hav u not got a husband?

fancy urself as a bit of a frisky MILF do ya?
Old Feb 28th 2005, 5:09 pm
The Oracle

i've given u karma... and what does sparky mean?
Yes, Master...

OOOOOOh, scary, now why would he want to see pictures of your kiddies? Be wary!!!
Banned

damn good looking.... was getting worried was talking to a minger... obviously not...

are they fotos of your kids... and ur talking to strangers about grabbing cocks etc? hav u not got a husband?

fancy urself as a bit of a frisky MILF do ya?

So now it's your turn, giz a pic or press that karma button, go on I dare you
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Hmmm...I know Holleh means Aunt in Farsi, so I guess it's possible. But no, I'm no relation to Face, yet! I'm working on him for my daughter though!
Now, what do we have here. Khulleh, Holleh?

My version of Farsi spelling for aunty is Khaleh. Take a pick!

Hi Tami! Beware, we might become relatives. :scared: Are you ready for that? I am Face's aunty!
Old Feb 28th 2005, 5:11 pm
Banned

i've given u karma... and what does sparky mean?
Sparky,, excitable, touchy...whatever.

Thanks for the k poppet Face will be proud
Old Feb 28th 2005, 5:11 pm
The Oracle

face not interested in ur foxy daughter....

send her my way...

i'm half irainian myself... and a hell of alot prettier than the other guy with her... christ he makes me look like brad pitt

.... christ he makes face look like brad
Old Feb 28th 2005, 5:12 pm
Yes, Master...

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Now, what do we have here. Khulleh, Holleh?

My version of Farsi spelling for aunty is Khaleh. Take a pick!

Hi Tami! Beware, we might become relatives. :scared: Are you ready for that? I am Face's aunty!
Oh, that would be FUN! PT. I could use an in-law I LIKE!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.