Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:18 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Hi Novita, how ya doing? Really boring in here today huh
Just finished making some chicken green curry ... and now have to do the washing up. And later off to Body Pump while hubby baby sit...

Have u try Body Pump yet? LL said she gonna take u to the Body Pump...
Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:18 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
Yes yes,come here to the same dark corner
not THAT dark corner Nabs

Where's bloody lewis anyways? Just cos he spend the w/e doing big boys stuff don't mean he buggers off forever

Come on lewis...where are you
Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:19 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes

[and now new rumors will spread in the site and another member decides to leave]
I only see ur pic ... are u looking better in the real life
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

not THAT dark corner Nabs

Where's bloody lewis anyways? Just cos he spend the w/e doing big boys stuff don't mean he buggers off forever

Come on lewis...where are you
Oh yes, THAt dark corner JB, come in
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by novita77
I only see ur pic ... are u looking better in the real life
loool

Worse I'm afraid
Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:25 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Just finished making some chicken green curry ... and now have to do the washing up. And later off to Body Pump while hubby baby sit...

Have u try Body Pump yet? LL said she gonna take u to the Body Pump...

Mmmm green curry...yummy

No I have not braved it yet...hubby wants to start going so I will go with him first then start going on my own....hopefully bump into LL

OK i'll have a chardonnay...icy cold and join you Nabs in the DARK corner :scared: It's ok left the puppies at home today, they be tired after their walk this morning LOL....they only have 'ickle legs.
Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:26 am
The Delivery Man...

Mmmm green curry...yummy

No I have not braved it yet...hubby wants to start going so I will go with him first then start going on my own....hopefully bump into LL

OK i'll have a chardonnay...icy cold and join you Nabs in the DARK corner :scared: It's ok left the puppies at home today, they be tired after their walk this morning LOL....they only have 'ickle legs.

Welcome to the Dark COrner JB :scary face:
Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:27 am
semarang

Mmmm green curry...yummy

JB... u transport ur dogs from Jakarta to Dubai. How do u have to pay for them? Is that exspensive?
Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:28 am
semarang

loool

Worse I'm afraid

:scared: :scared: Still like u tho...
Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:33 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Nabs, u out 2nite...meeting 2 others for a drink...only one mind!!..................probably a bit closer to your area though... SZR is getting a bit boring
Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:33 am
The Delivery Man...

You'll change your mind if you see me in real life
Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:34 am
semarang

We'll see ...
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Nabs is lying.......... He is a very Handsome chappy
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Nabs, u out 2nite...meeting 2 others for a drink...only one mind!!..................probably a bit closer to your area though... SZR is getting a bit boring
only one drink?!!

My area is shaikh zayed road where and when? I'm always up for a drink
Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:35 am
The Delivery Man...

We'll see ...
We won't

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.