Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 6th 2005, 8:38 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Hey Nabs did you go out in the end last night?
No I didn't, I ended up in a sheesha (hubbly bubbly) place with my friends, so little of my friends go drinking during the week, but they are all drunk on weekends
Old Feb 6th 2005, 8:39 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
No I didn't, I ended up in a sheesha (hubbly bubbly) place with my friends, so little of my friends go drinking during the week, but they are all drunk on weekends
sent ya a pm
Old Feb 6th 2005, 8:40 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
sent ya a pm
Hello JD ...
Old Feb 6th 2005, 8:40 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
Hello JD ...
Hey Nov,
Hows things in Doha ??
Old Feb 6th 2005, 8:42 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Nov,
Hows things in Doha ??
Quiet

Still plan to come here???

When is Chloe arrive in Dubai?
Old Feb 6th 2005, 8:44 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by novita77
Quiet

Still plan to come here???

When is Chloe arrive in Dubai?
Would like to but work is getting very very very busy !
I will have to see. am in istanbul on the 4th March, but im not sure for how long

Chloe arrives on Thurs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 6th 2005, 8:46 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassy
Hey I thought we were being teetotal till the 16th
So we're not having our usual Monday night at Madinat tomorrow then
Not tempted
Old Feb 6th 2005, 8:50 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

So we're not having our usual Monday night at Madinat tomorrow then
Not tempted

Always tempted as you know... but def not tomorrow might have to pop in on tuesday for OJ after BP though
Old Feb 6th 2005, 8:52 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Always tempted as you know... but def not tomorrow might have to pop in on tuesday for OJ after BP though
OJ That'll be the day
Old Feb 6th 2005, 9:02 am
Up in the air

OJ That'll be the day
some people just cant hold their drink...
Old Feb 6th 2005, 9:06 am
Its all good

OK got to go, don't drink the place dry - save some for me when I get back
Old Feb 6th 2005, 9:07 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

some people just cant hold their drink...
And sometimes thats a good thing

Cant send any more Karma apparently have to spread my reputation around what ever that means
Old Feb 6th 2005, 9:08 am
Up in the air

And sometimes thats a good thing

Cant send any more Karma apparently have to spread my reputation around what ever that means
cant do you either...sorry
Old Feb 6th 2005, 9:15 am
Up in the air

cant do you either...sorry
tis a bit quiet on here... im gonna scoot.

see you all tomorrow
Old Feb 6th 2005, 9:21 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

tis a bit quiet on here... im gonna scoot.

see you all tomorrow
c ya , take care

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.