Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 6th 2005, 7:41 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Originally Posted by Nabs
I'm ok, what about you?

very quite I can c
I'm ok, just going to pick young FD up from school soon then might go spend a couple of hours at the pool seeing as its a nice day today Busy Busy you know how it is

Last edited by Fairydust; Feb 6th 2005 at 7:45 am.
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
aarrghh.. i cant.. i did you a little while ago..need to find someone who hasnt had it from me yet !
PMSL
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

aarrghh.. i cant.. i did you a little while ago..need to find someone who hasnt had it from me yet !
Hmmmmmmmmm... could be difficult
Old Feb 6th 2005, 7:42 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Left yourself wide open for comment there but I'm too nice for that
Old Feb 6th 2005, 7:42 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sassy
Hmmmmmmmmm... could be difficult

Hey Sassy,

How are u? keeping well?
Old Feb 6th 2005, 7:45 am

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Nabs
Hey Sassy,

How are u? keeping well?
Very well although definatly shouldn't be in here as of the drink for a few days
Old Feb 6th 2005, 7:48 am
The Delivery Man...

Very well although definatly shouldn't be in here as of the drink for a few days
I didn't get what you meant

you mean you shouldn't be drinking?
Old Feb 6th 2005, 7:48 am
Its all good

Can't I tempt you with a glass of champagne from our vast selection Tell you what I'll join you seeing as its lunchtime (Don't tell Face though - doesn't like me drinking on the job )
Old Feb 6th 2005, 7:53 am
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Can't I tempt you with a glass of champagne from our vast selection Tell you what I'll join you seeing as its lunchtime (Don't tell Face though - doesn't like me drinking on the job )
I'll ahve some champagne....pls
Old Feb 6th 2005, 7:57 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarah1
Double Vodka and Redbull for me please.........gives me wings
Old Feb 6th 2005, 7:59 am
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Double Vodka and Redbull for me please.........gives me wings
Old Feb 6th 2005, 7:59 am

Originally Posted by sarah1
Hey I thought we were being teetotal till the 16th
Old Feb 6th 2005, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

We are.....god thats a long way off....lol
Old Feb 6th 2005, 8:01 am
BE Enthusiast

What are you doing in the pub then....sneaky
Old Feb 6th 2005, 8:02 am
The Delivery Man...

How can you survive

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.