Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:50 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Thnx Anyway.. tried to return the favour but i gotta spread !

Wont let me either
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:54 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

JD,

any news from john yet?
Old Feb 6th 2005, 7:00 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
JD,

any news from john yet?
Yes, He was in a very very bad car crash after we left Boudoir on Thurs. (he was in different taxi to me as he lives in Jumeirah at the mo)

His arm was ripped out of its socket, completely dislocated and he has had a load of stitches in his head and face.
Needless to say i beat him at pool in waxys on friday..

He is up and about, and is having furniture delivered 2morrow i think... ill pm him your number and you can give him a call.
Old Feb 6th 2005, 7:03 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, He was in a very very bad car crash after we left Boudoir on Thurs. (he was in different taxi to me as he lives in Jumeirah at the mo)

His arm was ripped out of its socket, completely dislocated and he has had a load of stitches in his head and face.

He is up and about, and is having furniture delivered 2morrow i think... ill pm him your number and you can give him a call.
I went round to see the apartment yesterday.. very good location.....plus its a crew building
Old Feb 6th 2005, 7:04 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Atleast you appreciate them, watched this spoiled little brat of a Bride once through away White Fairy Lillies. They only cost about € 500 per flower.
Morning Frans - hey I should have some of those
Old Feb 6th 2005, 7:07 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Hate to be a ponce, but if anyone has any spare karma.......

not had any for days

will promise to return..mine is worth mucho points
OK there you go
Old Feb 6th 2005, 7:07 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Oh, I'm sorry! Thats bad

Pm him my number?? do you mean he did as he said and became a member? whats his nick? :d
Old Feb 6th 2005, 7:26 am
Its all good

Nobody drinking today
Old Feb 6th 2005, 7:26 am
Up in the air

Oh, I'm sorry! Thats bad

Pm him my number?? do you mean he did as he said and became a member? whats his nick? :d
Yeah he signed Up

he normally lurks around under the nick of Uncle B.
Old Feb 6th 2005, 7:27 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Nobody drinking today

Absolute Pepper on the rocks plz
Old Feb 6th 2005, 7:28 am
The Delivery Man...

Yeah he signed Up

Hmmmm
Old Feb 6th 2005, 7:29 am
Its all good

Absolute Pepper on the rocks plz
Coming right up - how are you today Nabs? Quiet in here at the mo.
Old Feb 6th 2005, 7:30 am
Its all good

Yeah he signed Up

Sent you some K - send some back and I'll let you know how many points
Old Feb 6th 2005, 7:37 am
The Delivery Man...

Coming right up - how are you today Nabs? Quiet in here at the mo.
I'm ok, what about you?

very quite I can c
Old Feb 6th 2005, 7:38 am
Up in the air

Sent you some K - send some back and I'll let you know how many points
aarrghh.. i cant.. i did you a little while ago..need to find someone who hasnt had it from me yet !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.