Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:18 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Originally Posted by Malteser
Well my name is MALT and Im a teaser PMSL Malteaser HAHAHA!! good one
I would have given half my kindom (if I hade one) if I could have seen your face when you realised you where "broadcasting"

Hahahahaha....
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:19 am
Perfumdiva1

Monrning Face\ 1.18am here

Party over, thank God, I am exhausted, too much booze and food

A nice decaf coffee with some carrot cake would be really nice

Thanks sweetie pie

PD
x

Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:20 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
I would have given half my kindom (if I hade one) if I could have seen your face when you realised you where "broadcasting"

Hahahahaha....

When on cam u mean............nah i dont really mind. JD will prob see me in my pjs anyhow sometime in his life (and its not what yre thinking guys and really really far from what yre thinking)
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:21 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

AAaagghhhhh the little cheeky monkey............

U were not supposed to be looking not fair
LOL, You looked fine, much much better than i did at the time !!
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:21 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

When on cam u mean............nah i dont really mind. JD will prob see me in my pjs anyhow sometime in his life (and its not what yre thinking guys and really really far from what yre thinking)
Point taken "Malty".... Hahahaha nearly fel off my chair laughing.
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:22 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perfumdiva1
Monrning Face\ 1.18am here

Party over, thank God, I am exhausted, too much booze and food

A nice decaf coffee with some carrot cake would be really nice

Thanks sweetie pie

PD
x

OOeeerrrr Morning PD noone behind the bar. Geeeeez do I have to do it again. Not my lucky day I guess...

Malt jumps behind the bar again to prepare coffee and cake for PD phewwww
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:25 am
UAE Expat

Well need to get dressed and badly need more coffee.... Have a good one everybody.
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:28 am
Melts in your Mouth

Ok my busy day starts here. Morning shift in a couple of mins (taxi driver). Have to let Frans do some work as well hehe.

Cya laterrzzzz everyone........

Have a nice day and DONT EVER work too much, might damage yr brain cells and then yr hair starts falling off and ull get bags under yr eyes and............................................... ...............................
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:29 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Hate to be a ponce, but if anyone has any spare karma.......

not had any for days

will promise to return..mine is worth mucho points
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:33 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers

not had any for days

I tried but i still have to spread more before being able to give it to you once more
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:34 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Nabs
I tried but i still have to spread more before being able to give it to you once more
same here

i wanna karma someone to see how many points im giving at the mo
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:35 am
Perfumdiva1

OOeeerrrr Morning PD noone behind the bar. Geeeeez do I have to do it again. Not my lucky day I guess...

Malt jumps behind the bar again to prepare coffee and cake for PD phewwww

Thank you soooooooooooooo much Malt

I need to head off to bed shortly, big Super Bowl Game tomorrow, going to a party where they are roasting a pig on a spit

Guess the hosts are not Muslim then ( again just guessing)

Carrot cake is tasting just fine , yummy yummy

PD

Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:41 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers

not had any for days

HI JD

Tried can't sorry
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:42 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Perfumdiva1
Thank you soooooooooooooo much Malt

I need to head off to bed shortly, big Super Bowl Game tomorrow, going to a party where they are roasting a pig on a spit

Guess the hosts are not Muslim then ( again just guessing)

Carrot cake is tasting just fine , yummy yummy

PD
Back atcha PD.....Thanks
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:43 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Jellybean
HI JD

Tried can't sorry
Thnx Anyway.. tried to return the favour but i gotta spread !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.