Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:03 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Atleast you appreciate them, watched this spoiled little brat of a Bride once through away White Fairy Lillies. They only cost about € 500 per flower.

WOW.......flowers can be THAT expensive???? :scared:
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:05 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Malteser
WOW.......flowers can be THAT expensive???? :scared:
Oooo yes, they can run upto € 2.500 per bloom.
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:05 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
I have met you havnt I Malt, albeit via Webcam..remember?..that was soooo funny

OOeerrr I think we heard eachothers voice yess but not cam, u were too hungover remember............hehe and I was still in my pjs PMSL
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:06 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

OOeerrr I think we heard eachothers voice yess but not cam, u were too hungover remember............hehe and I was still in my pjs PMSL
LOL, nope........you were on webcam, i was just audio LOL
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:07 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Hahahahaha..... Good one !!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:07 am
Melts in your Mouth

SHIT so u did see me eh?????????
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:09 am
UAE Expat

Now that's what I call pulling off a high tech one !!!!
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:09 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I was standing on the kitchen whilst you were talking to Jos. The funny thing was that little Maria was translating everything that was being said...funny
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:10 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

And i am sure it was a pretty sight too :scared:
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:11 am
Melts in your Mouth

Yes, I was standing on the kitchen whilst you were talking to Jos. The funny thing was that little Maria was translating everything that was being said...funny

AAaagghhhhh the little cheeky monkey............

U were not supposed to be looking not fair
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:11 am
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by johnbuoy
I agree with you JB, the number one teaser on here got caught red handed. Love it....
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:12 am
Melts in your Mouth

Originally Posted by johnbuoy

Far from pretty.................

Morning JohnB
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:13 am
Melts in your Mouth

I agree with you JB, the number one teaser on here got caught red handed. Love it....

No.1 teaser.........................never thought I was one
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:14 am
UAE Expat

No.1 teaser.........................never thought I was one

Or shall we call you "Little Red Head" now?

Hhahahahahahahaha....

Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:16 am
Melts in your Mouth

Or shall we call you "Little Red Head" now?

Hhahahahahahahaha....

Well my name is MALT and Im a teaser PMSL Malteaser HAHAHA!! good one

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.