Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 6th 2005, 5:51 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Originally Posted by Malteser
AAAttcchhoooooooooo sorry am allergic to flowers

Pfffffff....... Thank god most women like them otherwise I wouldn't have a job.
Old Feb 6th 2005, 5:53 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Pfffffff....... Thank god most women like them otherwise I wouldn't have a job.

LOL.......

Where is everyone today???? There must be a mjaor ladies do this morning. None of them here.

Its me and u alone again Frans.......
Old Feb 6th 2005, 5:54 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

LOL.......

Where is everyone today???? There must be a mjaor ladies do this morning. None of them here.

Its me and u alone again Frans.......
I guess so... So finally bumped into a Lady that doesn't like flowers huh?
Old Feb 6th 2005, 5:57 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

I guess so... So finally bumped into a Lady that doesn't like flowers huh?
Love them actually but they give me a big headache......................cant say Im not pleased when I get some tho.................just have to put them in the next room. Funny ha but cant help it......
Old Feb 6th 2005, 5:59 am
UAE Expat

Love them actually but they give me a big headache......................cant say Im not pleased when I get some tho.................just have to put them in the next room. Funny ha but cant help it......
Most probebly the natual sent that does that. If it's lillies? Cut the center part out when they open.
Old Feb 6th 2005, 5:59 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all !
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:00 am
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Hi all !
Good morning from Amsterdam, Holland JD.
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:01 am
Melts in your Mouth

Hi all !
Heyaaaa JD, good to see u.

Frans have u ever met JD.................hes the brainy cutie of the forum .....hehe
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:01 am
UAE Expat

Frans have u ever met JD.................hes the brainy cutie of the forum .....hehe
Nope... can't say I have.
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:02 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning from Amsterdam, Holland JD.
Zegt u aan hallo Frans ik hoop dat u goed vandaag bent.
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Hi all !
Hi
UAE Expat

Atleast you appreciate them, watched this spoiled little brat of a Bride once through away White Fairy Lillies. They only cost about € 500 per flower.
Melts in your Mouth

Most probebly the natual sent that does that. If it's lillies? Cut the center part out when they open.

Yes it is the scent that does it..............aww didnt know that, will do next time I get some flowers.................hehe hopefully its v soon as my 10th wedding anniversary in a months time (if he remembers haha I will make sure he will)....
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:03 am
Up in the air

I have met you havnt I Malt, albeit via Webcam..remember?..that was soooo funny
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:03 am
UAE Expat

Zegt u aan hallo Frans ik hoop dat u goed vandaag bent.
8 uur s'morgens en goed? Niet echt

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.