Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 21st 2005, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Not really Probation ends in a week....we'll see
Would have loved to call yesterday but haven't had credit on my phone since thursday night!! Why do I have to work in this "posh" tower where I can only buy smokes at scraletts and no phone cards!!!!
Old Feb 21st 2005, 6:52 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Not really Probation ends in a week....we'll see
Would have loved to call yesterday but haven't had credit on my phone since thursday night!! Why do I have to work in this "posh" tower where I can only buy smokes at scraletts and no phone cards!!!!
Your not the only one SM,
After so many years of working for myself Im finding it rather challenging having to adapt to a corporate lifestyle... I suspect a change of plan is on the cards.....soon.
Old Feb 21st 2005, 7:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Your not the only one SM,
After so many years of working for myself Im finding it rather challenging having to adapt to a corporate lifestyle... I suspect a change of plan is on the cards.....soon.

..plus they're all so short I could step over them most of the time!
Old Feb 21st 2005, 7:04 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Morning guys...........

UB & JD houw was your night of girlie pampering......
Old Feb 21st 2005, 7:04 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Singlemom
..plus they're all so short I could step over them most of the time!

...why? Are you working with midgets LOL
Old Feb 21st 2005, 7:05 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassy
Morning guys...........

sassy how are you doll?
Old Feb 21st 2005, 7:06 am

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jellybean
sassy how are you doll?
Very well been pumping and rpming this morning....
Old Feb 21st 2005, 7:08 am
Banned

Very well been pumping and rpming this morning....
Pumping and .....
Old Feb 21st 2005, 7:09 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Didnt make it...ran out of time.

Have to re-schedule for Tue.
Am going to look at a 4x4 tonight!! cant wait...big 4.oL Wrangler.
Old Feb 21st 2005, 7:10 am
Its good up North!

Uncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really nice

Morning guys...........

Well i got some Sas another trolley dolly though
Old Feb 21st 2005, 7:11 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Uncle B
When r u gonna go for class UB?
Old Feb 21st 2005, 7:12 am
Its good up North!

Uncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really nice

Halves? After all it will b the boys weekend toy
Old Feb 21st 2005, 7:13 am

Tart!!
Old Feb 21st 2005, 7:14 am

Nooooooooooo!!!! Have you heard the jokes on the radio??? :scared:
Old Feb 21st 2005, 7:14 am
Up in the air

Halves? After all it will b the boys weekend toy
Ok! Need to get a winch on the front, and go and get a load of off road stuff.

Do you reckon they will let us take it this weekend, I fancy going up to the moutains. BBQ, camping etc

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.